Long Lovely Locks, anyone?

Brownie518

I just came from the Long Lovely Locks website and their products are very appealing. I noticed they do not list their ingredients, though. Has anyone used this line and have any information? I am thinking of trying some things out (PJ kicking and raring to go, as always!!!). I see that they have something called Henna Putty. This is all the info they have on it.Hmmm, I wonder...

$12.00 Henna Color Putty

Henna is nature's answer to temporary hair color. Henna Color Putty is our answer to henna that is easy to apply and leaves your hair more manageable than when you started.
Colors
Black Brownish Reddish

Here is another product:

$10.00 Honey Silk - Pre-Shampoo Hair Masque

Use Honey Silk as a pre-shampoo hair masque. No heat needed! Glides on thick and will guard your hair against shampoos and helps prevent split ends. Contains honey, "nature's moisturizer." Honey Silk will impart incredible and lasting softness to your hair.

Last edited:

adw425

I just discovered their site by accident about three days ago and their products do look nice, but I am a serious ingredients person and label reader and they don't post their entire label for products, so although I visited the site four or five times, I passed on ordering... I would also be interested in any reviews on their products.

Last edited:

BrooklynSouth

Browine518 said:
I just came from the Long Lovely Locks website and their products are very appealing. I noticed they do not list their ingredients, though. Has anyone used this line and have any information? I am thinking of trying some things out (PJ kicking and raring to go, as always!!!). I see that they have something called Henna Putty. This is all the info they have on it.Hmmm, I wonder...

$12.00 Henna Color Putty

Henna is nature's answer to temporary hair color. Henna Color Putty is our answer to henna that is easy to apply and leaves your hair more manageable than when you started.
Colors
Black Brownish Reddish

Here is another product:

$10.00 Honey Silk - Pre-Shampoo Hair Masque

Use Honey Silk as a pre-shampoo hair masque. No heat needed! Glides on thick and will guard your hair against shampoos and helps prevent split ends. Contains honey, "nature's moisturizer." Honey Silk will impart incredible and lasting softness to your hair.

I'd keep wondering and pass on a purchase..."including" does not give enough info for my money. The most 'mysterious' product I own is Kemi Oyl.

Brownie518

I agree with you both. I keep looking and not buying. I don't like the lack of an ingredient list. Too shady for me.
Thanks.