Long-term megatek users

bee

Hello All! I recently started using Megatek again. I have been all over the Internet and have done innumerable searches here, to find any CONSISTENT, long-term users of this product. I found JustKiya's post, where she listed Megatek discussions from as far back as 2002! It was great to read the threads, but I couldn't get a grasp on if the ladies used Megatek consistently.

I came across an archived thread from BHM, where a poster commented that in a few years, most MT users heads would look like a "shiny, Milk Dud"! That's NOT the look I'm going for.

So, any 2+ years users care to comment on your consistent use of MT? Side effects? Warnings? TIA

bee

Was wondering where all the MT/OCT threads went :look:

Believe me, Irresistible, I have been looking at these threads for weeks! There's SO much information that I haven't been able to determine which of the OP's has been using MT consistently, for a substantial amount of time.

I would really like to hear from those who've used MT for 2+ years CONSISTENTLY (at least 2-3 times per week), to know if this product still receives the accolades it gets from initial use.

JustKiya

Shimmie is a long-term user - I'm pretty sure that she is still using......

I stopped, because I couldn't keep up with my hairs moisture needs and its low-manipulation needs at the same time with MT in the mix. I greatly enjoyed the results that I was getting, but I just wasn't willing to deal with the associated maintenance.

RENIBELL

i still use it, its been a year, but i only use it once a week as a protein treatment, love the way my hair feels with it.

sunshinebeautiful

I stopped using it because I couldn't get down with the application everyday. :nono:

But the thickness I got from using the product was definitely real. :yep: