Long Term Transitioner - 37 months update

ResultsMayVary

gorgeous hair and great progress!
I am transitioning from damaged BKTd natural hair, and hoping to go at least four years!
Thanks for the motivation

brg240

havilland
sorry for the late response but i got it up now.

[mention]babyshuf[/mention] thank you so much, what a kind and funny compliment (I think it would only be appreciated on hair boards :lol:) Happy hair growing to you too!

thank you all so much, LilMissRed, Janet' mention]Je Ne Sais Quoi[/mention] and mention]Etherealsmile[/mention]!

T_T that's so sweet, thank you so much NikkiGirl. Well you are 2/3 of the way there already, hopefully this year will be a breeze for you. I will definetly post pics when I'm done transitioning.

MissDarcei OMG wow, thanks so much! Good luck on your transition. I believe jupitermoon transitioned for 3 years as well, she's one of my inspirations. Really helped me when I was feeling discouraged. Good luck on your transition.

blksndrlla
Well that's plenty long, I can understand though, i think constnatly trimming is the one of the main things keeping me from cutting earlier on.

SherylsTresses thank you, that means so much to me that you would say that. :)

SuchaLady
I couldn't do the shorter hair either, i was too self concious for that. If you decide to transition I wish you the best of luck

ResultsMayVary That is a long time, but I'm sure the results you want in the end! Good luck on your long transition. How far along are you now? Also thank you very much and I'm glad I could be of help.

Last edited: