Longhairlovers Healthy Hair Herbal Tea: anyone try

Wondering if anyone has tried this.

"a great-tasting blend of Horsetail, Nettles, Burdock Root, Chamomile (sometimes misspelled chamimel tea), Lemon Balm, Oatstraw and Ginger Root."

Looks interesting - I think I could just buy all these herbs at my local health food store cheaper though

http://www.longhairlovers.com/natural_hair_growth_recipe.html

"These hair nourishing herbs were hand-blended by a professional herbalist exclusively for Longhairlovers and are rich in Calcium, Silica, Chlorophyl, Vitamins A and E, Potassium and Iron.
Our all natural hair growth recipe is excellent for purifying the blood, boosting circulation, and promoting healthy hair growth"

Yeah - I see your point - none of these herbs contain the usually hair growth aids like biotin, msm, etc. It probably would be a waste of money...

Starr1

"These hair nourishing herbs were hand-blended by a professional herbalist exclusively for Longhairlovers and are rich in Calcium, Silica, Chlorophyl, Vitamins A and E, Potassium and Iron.
Our all natural hair growth recipe is excellent for purifying the blood, boosting circulation, and promoting healthy hair growth"

Yeah - I see your point - none of these herbs contain the usually hair growth aids like biotin, msm, etc. It probably would be a waste of money...

Just because it doesn't contain any of the "usual suspects" doesn't mean it doesn't work. It's true that the ingredients don't contain biotin or msm, but they contain herbs that have been used for centuries for growth:
Nettle- scalp stimulant; conditions and encourages growth
Chamomile-conditions
Ginger- Potent stimulating properties, increases the blood circulation, encourages growth.
Lemon Balm- tones and balances the PH of the scalp, ideal for sensitive scalps.
Burdock Root-conditions; rich in essential fatty acids, maintains healthy scalp and promotes hair growth.
Oatstraw- moisturizing; growth stimulant; high in silica

It would be fairly easy to make your own mix.
Hope that helps.:yep:

shalom

It worked for me. I've been using a blend similar to this for over a year. My hair has never been so healthy.

I make the tea then add it to my tea tree conditoner this way the conditioner will preserve the herbs and I don't have to mix the tea every week.

I agree you can go to the herbs shop and get all these ingredients cheaper.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I have all of these different teas and can make a combo myself. That's too expensive, but the Nettles, Catnip, and Horsetail herbs apparently help hair to grow.:yep:

dlewis

I think Isis drinks this but it's her own conconction. I think she started a thread on it.

It worked for me. I've been using a blend similar to this for over a year. My hair has never been so healthy.

I make the tea then add it to my tea tree conditioner this way the conditioner will preserve the herbs and I don't have to mix the tea every week.

I agree you can go to the herbs shop and get all these ingredients cheaper.

So you didn't drink it?? I thought it was meant to be taken internally? Externally I bet it does condition the hair. I could make an olive oil infusion with it.