LOOK AT WHAT THIS WHITE LADY HAS DONE TO HER BLACK ADOPTED DAUGHTERS' HAIR!

Afrobuttafly

Awww..this is the 2nd type of um..situation like this Ive seen. The first one was a Caucasian man doing his African daughter's hair. I was so touched! People like that give others no excuse for having their babies walking around looking like thorn bushes.:yep: Angelina..*cough*

Crystal

She did a great Job. Am I the only one who thought she was a tad too rough? I Dunno maybe it was all in my head. (I'm tender-headed)

At first I thought she might be pulling on her daughters hair with her odd technique, but notice her daughter didn't do the "flinch" thing...lol and the "Mama, ouch!" thing...lol So I think she's fine. Plus her daughters edges looked healthy. I'm glad she took the time to learn to do this and didn't reach for the first box of "just for me" she could find. I NEVER wore cornrows as a child. I always admired the girls with the braids and the beads but my mom wasn't hair-friendly, It was one or two afro puffs for me.... my entire childhood. I evern remember when she started experimenting with the pressing comb...lol bless my mama's heart..

Energist

I watched the video yesterday and meant to comment. That woman did an unbelievable job, I wish that I could braid half that good. It was art work and to me, braiding is a craft. I mean, she had her daughters hair so conditioned as well, so that the hair just went into braids with such ease. What a good mommy!

girlyprincess23

I LIKE that!!! you go girl...she aint ctryin to chop it off and have the little girl lookin crazy it look swell taken care of an moisturized!!!....HOT!!!

daaiyah

She did a great Job. Am I the only one who thought she was a tad too rough? I Dunno maybe it was all in my head. (I'm tender-headed)

I think you were looking at it through tenderheaded eyes. She did good. My children have to turn their bodies the direction of the braids. Imagine spiral braids.:drunk:

vnaps

awesome job!!!!.....my duaghter is also going to have awesome hair....lol when she eventually arrives.....and she has a daddy...and when her mom (me) finds her daddy...hopefully....lol!!!

asummertyme

yes..she is apart of a forum of parents who have or adopt AA or African children..its a great forum..those parents do thier thing on there..alot of them really have thier kinds hair down packed!