LOOK! LOOK! LOOK @ MY PITCHAS!

beauti

hi chicas! sooo...after taking my weave out on monday my hair decided to go to war with me during the detangling process. wanted to chop it all off! BUUUT...i took my time sectioning my hair and detangling each part. i clarified and condition washed. detangled in the shower. detangled after air dryed and i lost sooo much hair! :nono: my hair is a nightmare when its wet, i hate dealing with it. anyway, i permed it yesterday, blow dryed, and flat ironed. below are my results, starting with the hot mess before perm day. ENJOY! :yep:

i refuse to cut those two creeping strands :look:

newbeginnings2010

Beautiful! I love it! Your length is my final hair goal. My flat ironed hair never turns out that nice. I have to roller set because my ends always look frizzy when I use a flat iron, even if I blow dry! If anyone else flat irons my hair (even air dried), it comes out smooth. Any tips?

beauti

thnx for all your compliments ladies! dont see the thanx button to thank you all individually so thank you!! :grin:

okay, about my hair. last year i made bsb but my ends were horrible! and i was slacking with my regimen, so cut back a few inches. and ever since i've been STRUGGLING to get back to bsb and beyond :nono: its been sooo depressing and i try not to think about it. anyway, for those who asked: the most recent weave that i took out a few days ago i've had it in for only a month, because prior to that i braided my hair and left that in for like 3 months. so i needed a perm badly but thought i could hold off until after removing the weave. my hair was starting to dread up underneath so that's why i only kept the weave for a month.

my weave regimen is usually like this: keep weave in for two months if i'm using straight hair, and 3 months when using wet'n wavy.
straight hair: wash biweekly, moisturize hair once a day.
wet'n wavy: cowash like every other day, moisturize once a day

i'm supposed to be in the weave challenge but i'm not good with checking in :nono:

when i'm not weaved up, my hair is usually in a bun like the one in my siggy. (thanx for the bun compliments :yep:)

Triniwegian

I have two little strands like that too and I am NEVER cutting them either.

Your hair is gorgeous...A new inspiration for me.
Thanks for sharing.