Lookin' for A Braider in Los Angeles Area!!!

Traycee

I want some cornrows....really bad...I need a break from styling my hair...But my Cornrow braider moved out of state....I don't want any raggedy lookin' cornrows either.....Can someone hook me up with a really good braider in Los Angeles or Orange County area!!!

Barbara

Princess
There may still be some salons where stylist braid hair across the street or around the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza. :look:

Last edited:

MindTwister

Traycee did you ever get any recommendations?
Where did you end up going? I am looking for a braider in the area myself

Jynkx

sorry, i dont know any. any time i ask around i cant handle the prices of braids........lol..........good ones anyway. traycee let us know where you end up going. what kind of braids do you want?

mscocoface

Let me check. How far south in Orange County do you want to go. There were some in Long Beach and LA I knew. Gotta go look them up though. One place was on Crenshaw. A huge shop had a lot of braiders in there.

Do you still need help finding them?

Traycee

Let me check. How far south in Orange County do you want to go. There were some in Long Beach and LA I knew. Gotta go look them up though. One place was on Crenshaw. A huge shop had a lot of braiders in there.

My braider moved back home....But thank you !!!

MindTwister

MsCocoface could you please post your recommendations here when you find them?

Traycee would mind sharing the name/location for your braider please?:)

mscocoface

This is what I sent to T.

1-323-292-3106 New Mellinium in Lemiert Park Area.

This number will give you the different numbers to dial for the different locations.

I believe they have 3-4 locations, including a barber shop also.

At this number if you dial #8 there are two braiders named Amy and Yvette? I think.

You may want to dial #0 just to understand all they have to offer.

I was telling T I have not been there in about 2-1/2 years they were remodeling back then due to a fire but now they have 4 locations at that time I think they only had 2 which were next door to each other.

When my sister sends me the braider she knows in Long Beach I will post it.