Looking for a hair vitamin...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
that makes a noticeable difference in the skin. I am currently using Andrew Lessman HSN. The old formula of this vitamin was wonderful for my skin, but the new formula doesn't do anything for it.

I used HF 37 a while back and definitely noticed a difference in my skin, but it's $49.99 for one month's supply. There was a member a while back that formulated her own version of HF 37 by taking a regular vitamin supplement and an amino acid tablet supplement. Has anyone tried this and does it make a difference in the skin?

I am getting married next month and want my skin to look super-spectacular, especially my back--so any suggestions on supplements are welcomed and appreciated.

TIA

p.s.--I was looking online at the vitaminshoppe amino acid complex. It has pretty much the same ingredient as the HF 37 amino acid tablet. Has anyone tried vitaminshoppe's amino acid complex?

Dolapo

Supergirl said:
that makes a noticeable difference in the skin. I am currently using Andrew Lessman HSN. The old formula of this vitamin was wonderful for my skin, but the new formula doesn't do anything for it.

I used HF 37 a while back and definitely noticed a difference in my skin, but it's $49.99 for one month's supply. There was a member a while back that formulated her own version of HF 37 by taking a regular vitamin supplement and an amino acid tablet supplement. Has anyone tried this and does it make a difference in the skin?

I am getting married next month and want my skin to look super-spectacular, especially my back--so any suggestions on supplements are welcomed and appreciated.

TIA

p.s.--I was looking online at the vitaminshoppe amino acid complex. It has pretty much the same ingredient as the HF 37 amino acid tablet. Has anyone tried vitaminshoppe's amino acid complex?

wondering about this too

ElecEngnr

I'm not sure if you've tried GNC hair, skin and nails vitamins but I just started it about a month ago primarily for my hair but noticed great results with my skin. I was using differin cream on my face for a while but stopped using it b/c the vitamin works so well for me.

Mizani_Mrs

I've been using Vitol Great Hair for the past 2.5 months. For the first 1.5 months i was faithful and took 2tablets a day and I noticed my hair grew a lil faster than usual, i noticed that my skin cleared up ALOT and looked very smooth and radiant, and the thing i didn't like is i noticed that my nails were getting softer and was breaking easier. I'm not sure if i'll continue taking once i run out. I think because my nails were weak...i'm worried that it isn't doing anything for my hair either (since i was using Surge also). Or maybe i'll just add a multi-vit. But i loved how it cleared my skin up. I stopped for like 2 weeks and now my face is back to being oily and minor breakouts. I am back to taking 1 tablet a day now until i run out.

Diane71

I have been using Great Hair Vitamins (3500 mg of Biotin) faithfully for over 3 1/2 years and my hair and skin continue to look great. People always mistaken me to be a lot younger than my real age and I love it. I also started to take Omega 3 Fish Oil 2x's a day and an excellent Prenatal Multivitamin with high doses of Folic Acid and Biotin.

Ayeshia

I cant recommend any vitamins, but I will say load up on the water, eat those fruits (esp strawberries, and blueberries) and veggies, take an omega 3 fish oil, and avoid white rice, and white bread and your skin will thank you :)