Looking for a "hairspray" that acts like a gel....

Glib Gurl

Any product recommendations? I'm thinking THIS might do the trick . . .

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel

This Product:
24 Hour Body Spray Gel helps maintain all day hold for your volume hairstyle, even in high humidity. This formula with Volume Control Complex creates longer lasting body and bounce with the power of a gel, but the ease you expect from a spray. Now you can look as fabulous in the evening as you did in the morning with 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel.

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Amino Methyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, PVP, Tetrasodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ext D&C Violet 2 (CI 60730) (CI 60730), Soluble Collagen

naturalmanenyc

http://www.folica.com/hair-care/hair-protection-products/got2b-glued-blasting-freeze-spray

Maybe got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray?

I bought mine at RiteAid or Walgreen's.

naturalmanenyc

^^ I actually purchased it to use for a lace front wig (tip from BHM) and it worked to hold on my wig. I never tried it on my own hair; however, it certainly has strong hold, like gel. But it's spray on.