Looking for New Products

A

AmilLion

Hey Ladies.

I'm looking for some new products to try and I'm open to suggestions. Some of the products that I've tried/used in the past include:

ORS Hair Mayo
Moisturfuse
Motions CPR
Arosci Leave in Treatment and Conditioner
Ultra Black Hair Dew
Aphogee (Liquid Protein)
Hydrafuse
Motions Moisture Plus
Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner
Elasta QP Mango Butter
KeraCare Essential Oils
Yellow
I'm looking for suggestions for:

Deep Conditioner
Moisturizing Conditioner
Leave in Conditioner
Protein Treatment
Shampoo

HELP!!!!

azul11

Were the products you listed ones that you tried but didnt like? I am sure there a number of reviews out there for different products out there. maybe one of them may interest you.
God bless you all.

Islandgirl

Hi Amilion,

I see that you tried Keracare Essential Oils. If you are looking for a deep conditioner, try Keracare Creme Humecto Conditioner, it's marvelous (its also a moisturizing conditioner). As for the shampoo, Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo is the best in my book. Good luck on your search, if you try the Keracare give an update.

Paris Belle

Leave In: Razac or Infusium
Shampoo: CON, Breakthru, Lanza Protein Plus
Protein: Aphogee 2-Min, Motions Silk Protein, Got2bsmooth 2 minute reconstructor, Aubreys GPB
Moisturizing: Pantene Smooth and Sleek, Tropical Avocado, Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Aloe Condr

katie

Paul Mitchell Supercharged Moisturizer is a very good moisturising conditioner IMO.
And AG Fast Food leave-in is my fave leave-in conditioner.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Breakthru is great sulfate free shampoo. I also like L'anza Protein Plus and Jason Sea Kelp.
Have you tried LUST (Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment)? It's a nice moisturizing conditioner. Dudley's PCA, Empress Moisturizing Retainer and Beauty Without Cruelty are all very nice creamy leave-ins.
My favorite protein treatment is Remedi Therex. I can only get it through mail order.
I may replace it with ION Reconstructor Treatment...

ngaa

have u ever tried the d & l cholesterol?? its a moisturising conditioner that i find works well for my natural hair coz it leaves it really soft

Tracy

My faves in order of preference:

Shampoos:
Home Health Oliva Shampoo
Lanza Protein Plus
Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo (Original Version)

Protein Conditioners:
HI PRO PAC
Jherri Redding Protein Pac
Dudley's Hair Rebuilder

Moisturising Condtioners:
NACIDIT Olive Oil
Feria Color Moisturizing Conditioner
Infusium 23 Power Pac Conditioner
Pantene DMR

ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCEPT THE PANTENE DMR CAN BE CONSIDERED DEEP CONDITIONERS

Leave Ins:
Pantene Daily Strengthening Treatment
Motions Nourish Leave In
Jherri Redding ResQ

Hi Amillion,

Do you not like Arosci leave in anymore? I remember you posting a while back how you loved it. Doesn't it work as well or do you just want a change?

For me I like:

Shampoos: Lanza Protein Plus, Lanza Deep Cleansing (clarifying).

Conditioners: LUST (OMG,OMG,OMG), Mizani Moisturefuse mixed with EXVOO, Kerastase Smoothing Mask, Motions Moisture Plus (although your after something else).

Leave In: New Image Damage Free Thermal Protecting Styler, Lanza Protec shine serum and Keracare Silken Seal.

Protein Conditioner: Aubrey GPB HANDS DOWN. This stuff is the shiznit.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]

Leave Ins:
Pantene Daily Strengthening Treatment

[/ QUOTE ]

Tracy,
You use this too?? I didn't know anyone else had this stuff. I've been slacking off on using it lately, but I swear, when I was using it regularly, it seemed to make my hair SO strong!! I don't know why I stopped...
I still have some left; time to break it out again!!! Thanx for reminding me about it!!

Karonica

I'm thinking about switching over to Pantene's Leave-In. Infusium is making my hair harder and harder by the minute, which is not good for underprocessed hair.

EmeraldSky

I'm currently looking for some new products also, but so far my favorites are:

Shampoo:
Creme of Nature
L'anza Protein Plus
Aveda Sap Moss shampoo

Leave in:
L'anza Re Balance leave in conditioner (now it's part of the Urban Elements line), it's really moisturizing.

Conditioner:
Pantene Smooth and Sleek
Nexxus Humectress
LeKlair cholesterol

Protein:
Nexxus Keraphix and emergencee
Redken Anti Snap Leave in Treatment (it's a good protein leave in), I use it only when my hair feels like it needs a little extra strength.
Motion's CPR/ORS mayo

mirrormirror

I love Mizani moistureuse mixed with jojoba oil
and.........Barry Fletcher moisture silk leave-in liquid
and jojoba oil as a daily moisturizer