***Looking for some hair models***

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hi Ladies!

As you all know I have recently graduated from Paul Mitchell hair school and I am now a licensed hair stylist. I am doing a second interview for a job at Dass Salon at Lenox mall in Atlanta and I need some ladies who are willing to to let my do a haircut on them. The haircut will be absolutely FREE. You need to be willing to have 1-2 inches of hair removed so my manager will be able to see my work. I need ladies with long hair (brastap or longer) and ladies with short graduated or layered haircuts. Please help a fellow sister land this job at one of the most fabulous salons in ATL.

If you are interested please send me a pm or you can put it directly in this thread. I'll get back with you with the information. The haircut will be done on Wednesday September 26, 2007. Thanks in advance for your help.

DSD

P.S. I promise I will not cut more than you are comfortable with. I just need 1 or 2 inches!

Thanks again.
Edited to add: I think armpit length will work too. Thats pretty long too. I went in and looked at some pictures.

Last edited:

Tee

Hi Ladies!

As you all know I have recently graduated from Paul Mitchell hair school and I am now a licensed hair stylist. I am doing a second interview for a job at Dass Salon at Lenox mall in Atlanta and I need some ladies who are willing to to let my do a haircut on them. The haircut will be absolutely FREE. You need to be will to have 1-2 inches of hair removed so my manager will be able to see my work. I need ladies with long hair (brastap or longer) and ladies with short graduated or layered haircuts. Please help a fellow sister land this job at one of the most fabulous salons in ATL.

If you are interested please send me a pm or you can put it directly in this thread. I'll get back with you with the information. The haircut will be done on Wednesday September 26, 2007. Thanks in advance for your help.

DSD

P.S. I promise I will not cut more than you are comfortable with. I just need 1 or 2 inches!

Thanks again.

DSD, let us know how it goes after the 26th.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Thanks ladies!

I know that there are some ladies in ATL that need at least a trim. I promise not to be scissor happy. I understand everyone is trying to grow their hair. If your hair is short I probably can get away with cutting maybe a half inch off. If its long, at least armpit length, I need to cut at least an inch. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,
DSD

JewelleNY

aawww, I need a nice cut with layers, I am at waist length now but I am in NY :(

Good luck on passing your test!!! :yep: