Loreal EverPure

Lynn84

Has anyone tried this before? I was looking through the Sunday paper and there was a $2.00 off coupon for it. The PJ in me is so tempted :grin: any reviews? This is info I found on Walgreens website.

http://www.walgreens.com/popups/s_image.jsp?id=prod4254011&skuid=sku4252881

Description

• Sulfate-free color care system.
  • Exclusively for color treated hair.
  • Anti-fade system.
  • 100% Sulfate-free.
  • No harsh salts.
  • Natural botanicals.
  • 100% Vegan.
  • Color-treated hair requires special care.
  • So in this color-preserving formula there are no harsh sulfates and salts that can strip and dull your color.
  • The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity.
  • EverPure shampoos create a luxurious and rich lathering experience, while natural aromatic properties from rosemary and juniper help energize and invigorate the senses.
  • EverPure Moisture Shampoo gently cleanses deeply nourishes and revitalizes dry, damaged hair.
  • It's rich moisturizing formula reveals your hair's natural softness and shine, helping your color shine through.
  • 100% Vegan - not tested on animals, no animal byproducts.

http://www.walgreens.com/popups/s_image.jsp?id=prod4254012&skuid=sku4252882

Description

• Sulfate-free color care system.
  • Exclusively for color treated hair.
  • Anti-fade system.
  • UVA/UVB filters.
  • No drying salts.
  • Natural botanicals.
  • 100% Vegan.
  • Color-treated hair requires special care.
  • The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity.
  • The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage.
  • EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance.
  • Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.
  • EverPure Moisture Conditioner deeply nourishes and revitalizes dry, damaged hair.
  • Its rich moisturizing formula reveals your hair's natural softness and shine, helping your color shine through.
  • 100% Vegan - not tested on animals, no animal byproducts.

gymfreak336

I saw this in CVS last week. I was like "Bout time they had a sulfate free system" :lol:

I might go get something if I clip out that coupon.

gissellr78

Yes i saw this and i want to try it:lick: I have been dying to try a sulfate free shampoo but i don't know which one

Lynn84

Yes i saw this and i want to try it:lick: I have been dying to try a sulfate free shampoo but i don't know which one

I've been in need of a sulfate free shampoo since I ran out of Shescentit's Jojoba Hemp Shampoo :wallbash:. I will have to pick this up today :)

Eisani

I saw this in Target and CVS this week. I was tempted, but there was something in the hair mask I didn't like. Don't ask cuz I can't remember.

LovelyLionessa

At Wal-Mart I picked up a starter set of this line, the poo, condish and mask for $5. Haven't gotten around to trying it yet though.

Lynn84

I tried the Shampoo today and I like it :)

It has a creamy consistency and my hair actually felt moisturized.
I give it a thumbs up :up:. Oh, and it smells nice too :grin:

Nayeli

Saw this at CVS today as well.

Spent about 15 minutes just staring.

I wanna try.................I really really do

Lynn84

Saw this at CVS today as well.

Spent about 15 minutes just staring.

I wanna try.................I really really do

I say go for it :grin: Then again I'm a PJ. I should have gotten the conditioner too but my DH is always saying if he sees one more bottle of conditioner around the house he's going to lose it :rolleyes:

Odd One

haha i just saw it today(its new here) and it looked good to me. but since we tend to get new products much later then in the USA i thought to myself well no1 on lhcf raved about it, must not be that good :/ :lol:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I tried the masque, the moisturizing one with the pinkish-reddish top. I have one word:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

discodumpling

Thumbs up! I've been using the poo & conditioner for a few weeks & I like them well enough to repurchase. I'm not sure if it's the weekly wash & conditioner with this stuff or my weekly mayo based DC that i've been using faithfully since January, but my hair is retaining moisture so much better now!
It feels soft & moisturized throughout the week with only a water only rinse in between.

Odd One

hmm seems like the masque is the downfall of this line so far... keep it coming with the reviews! :grin:

LovelyLionessa

I tried out my trial packs of the line. The mask I used on dry hair mixed with another conditioner, I felt it enhanced my DC experieince, it rinsed out nice and silky. I can't give a true read on it though since I used it mixed with one of my tried & true products. The poo was excellent, creamy & moisturizing. The regular conditioner was just okay. To me the poo is the stand out product in this line.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The shampoo might be nice being sulfate-free and all. :up: If I remember correctly when I looked at the ingredient list of the condish, there were cones. (I am not against cones, but try to stay away from them more often than not)

levette

I really like this product it is preserving my black hair rinse quite well.. My hair feels moisturiZed.. I also am using the conditioner too