L'Oreal Found Guilty of Racial Discrimination

Will you still purchase L'Oreal and other it's related brands?

• Nope, take my money elsewhere.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Didn't purchase their products to begin with.

Votes: 65 37.4%
  • Not sure....

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Yes I will still purchase L'Oreal products.

Votes: 24 13.8%

• Total voters

RedVelvet310

I will only now avoid using Garnier products (never really used them anyway)... The Body Shop Tea Tree line is the ONLY product line out there that settles my acne. My scars are disappearing and my self esteem is rising :yep:, so I'm not about to boycott all of L'Oreal's other companies. And I feel no desire to apologize for that.

JenBenCal

Wow, I know I'm late on this story and all but WOW. That's interesting. I knew Beyonce's skin seemed a little lighter, but they tend to do the same thing to black actresses in Hollywood now-a-days.

melodies815

I really love L'oreal Professional products with Ceramide. They slowed breakage while we were in Britain and I have none at all now. I never found another product to work like it. Sorry.

I hate what they did and how they think about minorities, but their products are good and affordable for me and I don't want my hair to be crazy again because I am boycotting. Now, if everyone was boycotting and it would make a real difference, I would do it. I just don't think we have enough women on this site as compared to their consumers worldwide to make a point to them....

cj