Loreal Paris Damage Repair! The Wonder Product!

Which products in this line are protien? The reconstructor and deep moisture mask are self explanatory but i can't tell with the others.

I need a good DC to alternate with nexxus humectress.

gn1g

welp, i bought this at lunch time, going to give it another try. Ceramides was the attraction.

InBloom

In my new-growth
I got the conditioner (not the balm) along with the multi-purpose oil and tried it last night.

My hair looks good, but doesn't feel as soft as I like. It's kinda crispy, actually.

Won't use again, won't purchase again. Not even willing to see if it does any better. The balm isn't worth my $7 investment, so meh.

junipertree

I just bought this yesterday. I was confused between the Total Repair Extreme and the Total Repair 5 lines. What is the difference between the two? I wound up getting the TR5 Mask because of the ceramides and the Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo and Conditioner because I plan to flat iron. I hope they work well together.

theRaven

Since this thread is bumped again I will post my results. I used the balm several times and the balm does make my hair feel soft, but that's it. Neither good nor bad.

However recently, the day I came back from the beach with salt water in my hair, I washed and used the balm and my hair was awesome sauce. My hair felt soft, fluffy, and wonderful. I do attribute this to having done a protein treatment a day or two before.

CodeRed

Another thing to add to my ever- growing list of products to try, lol.

For sure.

Sitting here, shaking my head. Why. Am. I. In. Here.

Supposed to be using up the stash... I was doing so, so good.

Oh well. I guess I'll see that challenge next year :lol:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I like this as a quickie conditioner after I clarify. It softens and strengthens my hair at the same time. The texture is creamy and easy to distribute. The scent isn't too overwhelming. I get lots of slip during the detangling process. I give it 5 stars