Loreal Paris Damage Repair! The Wonder Product!

NefertariBlu

I am not buying it *although l REALLY want to* I have way too much in my stash. I don't even know why l'm here. I suppose l'm getting high of the reviews. That will have ro satisfy my pjism for now

Victorian

old head
I just finished a tub of this stuff and have been VERY impressed. I was using the shampoo and the mask regularly--daily or every other day. It is fantastic. My hair is fine and natural (4a) and tangles super easily. Tangles just melted away when I rinsed this mask out, and my hair had a nice nourished feeling to it. Smells great too. I don't normally get this kind of performance out of drugstore products on my hair, but when I do I notice it's a L'Oreal product...also a fan of their Ever Creme leave-in spray and the Ever Strong deep conditioner and overnight treatments. I do like several Kerastase products as well, and I know they are owned by the same folks.

I've still got plenty of shampoo left, but I'm definitely repurchasing the mask and will pick up the oil this time too (not that I need any more oils and serums :lol:)

greenandchic

I just finished a tub of this stuff and have been VERY impressed. I was using the shampoo and the mask regularly--daily or every other day. It is fantastic. My hair is fine and natural (4a) and tangles super easily. Tangles just melted away when I rinsed this mask out, and my hair had a nice nourished feeling to it. Smells great too. I don't normally get this kind of performance out of drugstore products on my hair, but when I do I notice it's a L'Oreal product...also a fan of their Ever Creme leave-in spray and the Ever Strong deep conditioner and overnight treatments. I do like several Kerastase products as well, and I know they are owned by the same folks.

I've still got plenty of shampoo left, but I'm definitely repurchasing the mask and will pick up the oil this time too (not that I need any more oils and serums :lol:)

I was curious about the shampoo but I have so much right now, I don't need more. Maybe in a couple of month when I need to replace my $$Davines$$ :lol:.

JFemme

Yup, the BOMB.com

love this one.....

Healthb4Length

I used the Total Repair 5 ceramide conditioner today. I found a sample laying around and was so excited to use it! I'm glad I did, my hair was so moist and soft and manageable! I also have a sample of the deep conditioner, I'll be trying that one out soon as well.

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
The bottle Shampoo and Con is on sale for 3.99 at CVS this week, the jars conditioners aren't though

Victorian

old head
Going through my promo emails for the day and saw that Ulta has new products from this line: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/spe...=&rating=&maxPr=&pageName=&sortBy=&promoPage=

There's a split end mender, a new "extreme" version of the mask, and "Extraordinary Oil" in normal and coarse hair versions. I want them :look:

By the by, I did end up re-purchasing the Damage Erasing balm and got the dry oil. I like the dry oil a lot more than I was expecting. It makes your hair super shiny but doesn't weigh it down. Still loving the shampoo as well.
I also got the Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme and have been using it for blowdrying. Quite nice. I see they have some new styling products for flat ironing and such. Curse you, L'Oreal!

Ogoma

I am too scared to play around with protein, but I will try the hydrating mask later in the year when I am down to my last conditioner. I am trying to get away from having a ton of stuff or multiples of stuff.

Honey Bee

@Ogoma,, This line is less protein, more amino acids. I hope that made sense. :lol:

Still loving the whole line. I tried the Arginine shampoo and conditioner, they left my hair happy. I haven't used the Damage Repair mask yet.

eta: I bought the dry oil and agree with Victorian. It was light and ceramide-packed, my fine strands are in love. I also recently bought some special new 'repairing' serum, too lazy to get the bottle now. :look: I haven't used it enough to have a review.

biancaelyse

I've used a couple of bottles of the conditioner in the bottle (not the mask) and I really like it.

The green one not so much.

I am natural and it really makes my hair detangled and conditioned.

Healthb4Length

I saw that they have a new Reconstructor that looks really promising as well. Have to use up my stash a little before I buy it though.

*Frisky*

The Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm is good. I have only used it twice because I don't want to do cones that often but I love the results.

BEAUTYU2U

I bought the DC before the NY. I used it once, good results and smells great. I have to use a few more times to see if it's a long term keeper. The green one looks good too.

LovelyLouboutin

Going through my promo emails for the day and saw that Ulta has new products from this line: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/specialOfferDetail.jsp?brandId=&minPr=&viewAll=y&categoryId=&rating=&maxPr=&pageName=&sortBy=&promoPage=

There's a split end mender, a new "extreme" version of the mask, and "Extraordinary Oil" in normal and coarse hair versions. I want them :look:

By the by, I did end up re-purchasing the Damage Erasing balm and got the dry oil. I like the dry oil a lot more than I was expecting. It makes your hair super shiny but doesn't weigh it down. Still loving the shampoo as well.
I also got the Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme and have been using it for blowdrying. Quite nice. I see they have some new styling products for flat ironing and such. Curse you, L'Oreal!

Go to Walgreens. Everything is like 3.99 and I think the oils/treatments are ringing up $2. And if you spend $20 on loreal you get 5k points which is equivalent to $5

Victorian

old head
Go to Walgreens. Everything is like 3.99 and I think the oils/treatments are ringing up $2. And if you spend $20 on loreal you get 5k points which is equivalent to $5
3.99??? I rarely go into Walgreen's but there are several near my job. Might have to make a lunchtime trip today to read labels and sniff products...

Would this be considered a protein conditioner?
No, it's more ceramide-based, which makes it good for frequent use (at least for my own hair). Based on the description it seems like the new Extreme line is more "reconstructing" and maybe considered a protein conditioner.

faithVA

I know this thread is about the damage repair, but I love the moisture mask for detangling. I took out my extensions, put the moisture mask on dry hair, separated into section, put a little water on my hand and finger detangled. The shed hairs just came right on it. And I flat twisted it up. I've never been able to do that with anything else.

My hair looked scary and tight when I took out my extensions but the moisture mask was magic. I'm in love.:love:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I know this thread is about the damage repair, but I love the moisture mask for detangling. I took out my extensions, put the moisture mask on dry hair, separated into section, put a little water on my hand and finger detangled. The shed hairs just came right on it. And I flat twisted it up. I've never been able to do that with anything else.

My hair looked scary and tight when I took out my extensions but the moisture mask was magic. I'm in love.:love:

I'm sold. :drunk:

faithVA

[USER=1293 said:
Healthb4Length[/USER];19604791]I want the moisture mask too, but its hard to find.

I got mine from Target but that was the beginning of December. You may need to try a different Target. They don't all carry the same thing.

Honey Bee

Prettymetty, That's why I use them. I have a lot of Kerastase, love them, but they're all made my the same people, so if I can save money AND be fly... well, I'm going with that. :look: