Losing Weight = Losing Hair? o_0

dachsies_rule!

Okay, I can see that. That is something I would not have thought to supplement with. Its kinda obvius now that you pointed it out, especially for those of us going on a low-fat diet. Thanks so much dachsies, what was your weight loss strategy if you dont mind me asking?

I was eating 1500-1800 calories a day in 6 small meals, cut out all refined sugars and ate low fat. I didn't worry about total carbohydrates, but i made sure i got at least 30-40% of my calories from protein and at least 30g of fiber. I did cardio 30 minutes 3-4X per week and weight trained heavy 3-4X per week. Don't worry, you won't get muscular like a man, you will actually get smaller in size as you get leaner and will increase your metabolism so you can burn fat faster.

I did good while i ate like this...i only regained the weight when i started eating the refined sugar again. That white powder will be the death of humanity!

PrincessLinzz

thanks for sharing! you are an inspiration! what kind of diet are you on??

When I lost the 75 lbs I did it on my own just eating salads and tuna.

Now I am eating spinach salads, counting calories, lemon slices in water (drinking more than a liter) as well as combining P90X with Turbo Jam.

I have recently been heart broken so I am going hard just to make myself look and feel better you know. I'm focused!!

belldandy

When I lost the 75 lbs I did it on my own just eating salads and tuna.

Now I am eating spinach salads, counting calories, lemon slices in water (drinking more than a liter) as well as combining P90X with Turbo Jam.

I have recently been heart broken so I am going hard just to make myself look and feel better you know. I'm focused!!

you and me r in the same boat...:nono:

belldandy

I was eating 1500-1800 calories a day in 6 small meals, cut out all refined sugars and ate low fat. I didn't worry about total carbohydrates, but i made sure i got at least 30-40% of my calories from protein and at least 30g of fiber. I did cardio 30 minutes 3-4X per week and weight trained heavy 3-4X per week. Don't worry, you won't get muscular like a man, you will actually get smaller in size as you get leaner and will increase your metabolism so you can burn fat faster.

I did good while i ate like this...i only regained the weight when i started eating the refined sugar again. That white powder will be the death of humanity!

refined sugar is really bad :( the american diet is really bad as a whole. my bro bought me some baked doritos the other nite :rolleyes: yeah i know, they are bad for you, but they try to market them as healthy. i take one chip then next thing i know i literally cant stop. it clicked...they probably put MSG in these chips. Sure enough there is the msg... i just want to go back to eating clean

DayStar

Yikes..I lost 15 lbs and my hair fell out with it :(...and it was so lush and BSL....forced me to transition...I am natural now :grin:. What I didnt do that I am doing now is taking my vitamins. I have learned my lesson.

belldandy

I had forgotten all about this thread!
so I lost 6 lbs...i been working out for a month. My hair is def growing. Won't know if thickness has been affected until september when I straighten. I take my vitamins regularly too.