Love love LOVE Aveda!!

NaturallyBlonde

So, I've been reading for weeks about how everyone loves Aveda. Since yesterday was payday, I broke down and went to an Aveda salon to see what all the fuss is about. Seventy somethin bucks later, I am the proud owner of the Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate, Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo and Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment. I pre-shampooed with the Sap Moss, washed, then sat under the dryer with the treatment on my hair for 25 minutes. I did my first roller set (which came out a mess lol :nono:) BUT my hair feels amazing. I'm sold!! I called up my aunt raving about it (because she's on her own hair journey) and I got the "psht, I'm not wasting seventy bucks on that crap." CRAP!! I sat there for a second sort of stunned. I didn't even know what to say! Anyway, my hair hasn't felt this good after a wash/condition in forever. I'm so so happy. There's an Aveda Academy and Aveda Insititue within walking distance from my job so I sense I will be spending a lot of my money in there over the next few months.... I love it!

tt8

I totally know what you mean I love!!!! Aved DR. I've heard good things about the Sap Moss. Is that a pre-poo treatment only (ala protein and moisturizing conditioner)?

NaturallyBlonde

Oh, I'm sure next week I'll be like "where did all my money go???" I will just have to cut back on a few things until next payday I guess...
My grandma just told me my hair looks beautiful... my granny rarely compliments me on my hair!!

ladybug71

That's awesome. I have been reading the Aveda posts as well and am wanting to try their products. There is an Aveda store at my local mall, I am sooo tempted to go there next payday!

Energee

It's so nice to find products that you really love isn't it?? I know, I love Aveda too. There is a salon within 5-10 minutes drive our home..I'm always in there...lol. Yep, you will find yourself going in there often picking up many things to try out. The good thing is that their products are more HITS than misses and you can return what you don't like.... Take it home, try it out and then just take it back the next day if you don't like the product.