Luscious Healthy Ends Challenge 2015/2016

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Does the silk touch leave in still work well for you? I have fine, natural hair and I've tried a lot of leave ins with Shea butter, coconut oil and other oils and they aren't working so well for me. I bought this tonight and and my hair is soaking it in in some twists and I hope it works! My hair has been parched lately, especially my ends.
I don't use it anymore, but when I wore my hair straight it was my favorite leave in. It has the perfect balance of water and oils.

Evolving78

Does the silk touch leave in still work well for you? I have fine, natural hair and I've tried a lot of leave ins with Shea butter, coconut oil and other oils and they aren't working so well for me. I bought this tonight and and my hair is soaking it in in some twists and I hope it works! My hair has been parched lately, especially my ends.
I believe it's too light for styles like twists. I would use this if you were wearing a straight style. Look into Qhemet Biologics. The detangle ghee she has is very light and she has a twist butter that is light and isn't drying.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing with a mixture of Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner and GSO, then I will LCO it up for the next several days.

Aggie

I used the last bit of my APB Daily Refresher Spray on my hair tonight. I'm moving onto my APB Sweet Pumpkin Spice Leave-in Conditioner now.

faithVA

Wore my hair out for two days. Now putting it up. Moisturized with TGIN leavein, followed by As I Am So Much Moisture. I twisted up with Teraveda Organix twist creme.

I comedy through my roots but finger combed my ends. It's about 30 days after my last dusting. So far my ends are doing OK.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I haven't been doing much to my hair since I recently got it blown out and ends trimmed so that I can start the year off fresh!