Lustrasilk cholesterol and CON shampoo review

BCBGGirl

Hi all,
I have more product reviews. Hope everyone can benefit from my trials and errors.

Product Reviews scale: 1 = Poo , 5 = Good, 10 = Silky Soft Goodness

<font color="blue">

Lustrasilk cholesterol creme conditioner super detaingling formula
w/ aloe vera
20 oz. $2.19 @ sally beauty supply

Ingredients:
Deionized water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate,Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,Polysorbate 60,Cetyl Alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride,Aloe Vera Gel,Silk Amino Acids, Cholesterol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance,Yellow # 5, Blue # 1.

When I read the ingredients I noticed this product contains alot of mineral oil. But so does my favorite keracare conditioner. So this was not an issue for me.

The consistency is thick with a pleasant smell.
It feels good going on; very creamy. I left it on for two minutes per the directions. My hair felt very soft and moisturized. I had a good conditioning experience. This is comparable to Pantene's daily conditioner's such as daily moisture renewal and smooth and sleek.

Con: I used the Lustrasilk tea tree cholesterol conditioner a few months ago. I purchased two containers. The first container the smell was okay and I had great results. The second container I used smelled rancid,I used it once and it did nothing. There was no experation date so I don't know what the deal was (I returned it). Both of the containers for the super detaingling formula look and smell fine. I am hoping that this will become a staple

Score: 7

Creme of Nature shampoo for dry, brittle, color treated hair
White bottle,greem writing, &amp; yellow top
8.45 oz. $3.99 @ Target

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua),Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid,Decyl Polyglycoside,Glycol Stearate,Polyquaternium-10,Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein,Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Honey (Mel), Lemon Extract (Citrus Limonum),Dimethicone Copolyol,Balsam Canada (Abies Balsamea),Pectin,Lecithin,Buchu Extract (Baroma Betulina),Myrrh Extract (CommiphoraMyrrha),Marjoram Extract (Origanum Majorana), Orris Extract (Iris Florentina), Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Quaternium-15, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Green 3,Yellow 10

As a youngin' I used creme of nature shampoo in the brown bottle. It smelled horrible and the taste...yuck.
They must have made some dramatic changes; cause this stuff is great.It detangles, the smell is not too bad, and as is states on the bottle the comb "glides through my hair". I love it !

Score: 9
</font>

nita4

Hey I use that brand of cholesterol on daughter's hair. It works wonders for conditioner washes. I found it at Sally's on sale this week for 99 cents. Girl, I stocked up.

BCBGGirl

Your welcome, Dontspeakdefeat

Nita4, now I must stock up. can't beat $.99

Debyjay , I also use a few other shampoos,but CON may just become my everyday shampoo. I could use the other shampoos maybe twice a week. Once they're gone I'll buy pantene clarifying and switch between that and CON.