Macadamia Natural Oil Line = LOVE

lovebug10

So I had the sample pack from folica.com it comes with a shampoo, conditioner, leave in, healing oil treatment and the Mask DC for $25. I always wanted to try these products so I figured this was an affordable way to try a little of everything.

I finally used the shampoo which has No Sulfates or Parabens (even says so on the label). My hair was so soft. Normally shampoos dry out and tangle my hair especially when I'ms tretching. This shampoo managed to clean and keep my hair soft at the same time. I put a little conditioner and then rinsed. After I washed all the sections of my head I mixed the Oil Treatment with restorative mask and applied throughout my hair and really focused on my new growth. I didn't feel like using my hooded dryer so I just put on a plastic cap, covered that with a scarf and did some errands around the house. an hour later I rinsed out and My hair was SO SOFT including the new growth.

This line is pretty expensive but its SO WORTH IT.

I am in love and I highly reccomend it. The moisturizer is okay though. I think its very light weight but I prefer my DB Transitioning creme when moisturizing and sealing.

Just thought I'd share for anyone who was interested in hearing about this line.

Happy Hair Growing!

lovebug10

The mask and daily conditioner are very good but i tend to prefer natural products

Kindheart So do I which is why I'm feeling so conflicted. I just finished the shampoo and conditioner in my trial kit. I'm deffinitely getting the mask ASAP but i dont know if $40+ is worth it for some conditioner and shampoo

ronie

I have 2 jars of the mask and the leave in I can't wait to try them thanks for your review ;)

I think you need to join the use up your stash challenge:yep: Is there a DC that you don't have?:look:
BTW, i just bought the kera minerals (smells delish :lick:) thanks to your review and can't wait to try it. I know we both love the silk elements mega moisture DC so i figured i might like this too. I also got the leave in; not a fan of the smell but i like the ingredients.

lamaria211

ronie said:
I think you need to join the use up your stash challenge:yep: Is there a DC that you don't have?:look:
BTW, i just bought the kera minerals (smells delish :lick:) thanks to your review and can't wait to try it. I know we both love the silk elements mega moisture DC so i figured i might like this too. I also got the leave in; not a fan of the smell but i like the ingredients.

I just got finished raving about Kera minerals DC on another thread its really amazing and I have super coarse hair.
LOL I for have quite a few dcs more than I'm willing to admit :
But please let me know how you like it!
P.s. I'm in the use up your stash challenge :)

lamaria211

Product Rave!!!!
I just tried the healing oil from this line and its worth every penny! I just bought the Creme of Nature oil treatment and I thought that was good and it is but this macadamia oil line one is so much better its a little heavier and it makes your hair feel incredible. I'm going to continue to use both because they are both great products but the macadamia oil is THE ONE