Macherieamour Your Hair is Gorgeous

macherieamour

WOW! Thanks guys! So sweet! Coming from you guys, this is quite a compliment! My regime is really simple. Im a 4a/b relaxed and obsessed with Keracare! Its the only product i use. I noticed that when you use the whole line exclusively, the results are amazing. I wash every 5-7 days.

Pre Shampoo- drench hair with hot six oil and wrap the night before.

Shampoo- Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Keracare Hydrating and Detangling Shampoo

Conditioner- Keracare Humecto (20 mins under hood dryer)

Leave-in-Keracare Leave-in and Silken Seal

Roller set- magnetic rollers ( til I get my mesh rollers:mad: ) with Keracare Setting lotion ( i use a tablespoon diluted in a spray bottle with water) and use another spray bottle with just water. I spray the setting mix on my ends to hold the curl and use water on the rest of my hair to leave it soft and light. I sit under the drye for 1hr and 45 minutes. The I use a boar bristle bursh and blow out the roots (lightly). I will either leave the ends curly or wrap and go to bed.

At night, I use a tiny bit of Keracare Conditioning Headress (the TRUTH), wrap and spray Motions oil sheen. In the morning, I dab a tiny bit of Keracare gloss and Im out!

I will roller set this weekend and post some pics.

angellazette

macherieamour

Thanks guys!!!!! Ive been growing out my hair since I was a baby. I like NEVER cut it. People will usually telll me when i need a trim :lol: but im not embarassed. Sometimes I go for months without trimming! I found that by rollersetting and wrapping I dont suffer from split ends as much. Oh and that pic below is from high school. Sadly, I havent changed my "look" in years. :( im so square....lol

lexi08

Beautiful hair! Beautiful girl! I have alot of the Keracare Products, they are really good. I think I will add the shampoo & conditioner back into my rotation.

macherieamour

Thanks! I relax like every 2-3 months with Mizani but I need to find new relaxer for sensitive scalp cause as soon as a relaxer touches my scalp im like :burn:

DahomeyAhosi

Beautiful hair! If you're in the market for a sensitive scalp relaxer I certainly recommend phyto index 2. I just self-relazed this morning and left it on for thirty minutes with not a tingle!

shoelover1972

Macherie very pretty hair & face. ITA about Keracare - the products are fab. When are you going to get together an album for us stalkers here :lol:

Oops just realise you do have an album. I'm off to do some stalking!!!

Last edited: