Made my first U-part wig!!! Lots of pics!!

VinDieselsWifey

Ooh that looks great! How was the Chris Brown concert? I heard he put it down in Raleigh! I missed it, but maybe next time! I've been really wanting to make my own wigs, because I feel it is more economical, and I can get the exact look I want. Thanks for the links, and you did a great job!

girrrrrrl let me tell you!! Chris Brown shut it down you hear me!! :lol: that mo-fo is so damn fine!! and can dance his butt off! he is like 9 years younger than me but i will be a cougar ok! he is an awesome performer and can actually sing. you know he's going to be in Charlotte this Saturday for a concert. i just want to know if he's hitting up any after parties at some clubs down there cause if so i will be headed down that way. :lachen:

i'm so glad i made my own wig. i have bought a few synthetic wigs that looked great for a couple weeks but now look like a bird's nest. i just said let me invest in some quality hair and make my own that will last a while.

Last edited:

PureSilver

u could really get Vin Diesel in that self made wig. Its beautiful, natural looking......Its perfect!