MAJOR PRAISE REPORT!!!

BlackHairDiva

Hi ladies,

I have amajor praise report.

As some of you know, the ceo where my brother works announced some cut. The announcement was made right before christmas. It would be announced in janurary who would be loosing their job. The minute I heard the the announcement, I posted to you ladies on the prayer line to make sure my brother is not affected by the cuts.

January rolled in and he was told his postion was no longer. An hour after being told that, he got a call from another company for a position. They told him that they wanted him to work for them. The next day, he did the interview, the day after that he was told that he got the job. Finally, he had a long wait for HR to do his papers so he can move on to his new job.

For a week, he waited for HR to do his paper. He didnt give up and neither did I. I prayed and I also posted this :

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=50344&page=71

Please pray for my both of my older brothers. One of them is about to start a new job, pray that Human ressources get the paper work donw quickly and accurately.

Pray for my other brother who on wednesday he rarely sleeps. Please pray for him.

I also applied for a new position, if I meet the requirements. I will have to write and exam and then do an interview. Please pray that I get call to do the written exam and interview . Pray that I get that position.

I'm also writing an exam on monday. Please pray that I easily and successfully get a perfect grade on it. Also pray that god sends me a good husband.Pray that it will happen for me this year.

We prayed about it on the prayer line.

I want to let you ladies know, God answered our prayer today at 1 PM. The CEO of went out of his way to sign the papers ans hurry up the paper work that HR was stalling on. I have NEVER heard of the CEO doing something like that!! Never!! GOD DELIVERED !!!!

Thank you so much ladies!!!!

Tonight, I'm dedicating my evening to god. I will be giving thanks to him.

BlackHairDiva

I also want to say,

One thing I learned from this is, is that God keeps his word:

2 Corinthians 5:7 "Walk By Faith, Not By Sight"

You see at the begining it did look that it was not gonna happen. But God made it happen.

Also, Mark 11:24

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I'm happy for your brother, that God has his back! Amen to that praise report..

Sashaa08

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I am so delighted for you, your brother, and your family-what wonderful, encouraging news! Thank you so much for sharing the praise report with us!