MAKING FULLER HAIR

knottyaaverage

i used to deep condition with real mayonnaise and it would make my hair really thick and strong (fattens the strands), but i haven't used it in a while cuz i dont have a fridge in my dorm room (we have two kitchens downstairs). is it ok to deep condition with unrefridgerated mayonnaise? or should i just buy ors hair mayonnnaise instead? and will it have the same affect as the real mayo?

I'D SAY JUST TAKE THE SAFE ROUTE AND PURCHASE THE ORS REPLENISHING PAK. BEFORE WHEN YOU USED THE MAYO IT WOULD BE REFRIGERATED, BUT NOW YOU DONT HAVE A REFRIGERATOR AVAILABLE LIKE YOU DID BEFORE. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR DORM IS HIGHLY HEATED, THE MAYO WOULD SPOIL EVEN QUICKER AFTER IT HAS BEEN OPENED. SO I'D SAY JUST GET THE ORS REPLINISHING PAK:) .HTH
P.S. I ALSO DONT HAVE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THESE TOW PRODUCTS SO I DONT KNOW IF YOU'LL GET THE SAME RESULTS

i usually keep items i need refrigerated buy using my neighbors fridge, but then i felt awkward asking them for mayo at weird times of the night and day every week so i just left it unrefridgerated in my room. is ors good for adding volume? if not ill stick to what i know best:perplexed

I DONT HAVE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE ORS PAK:perplexed , SO I'M CLUELESS AS FAR AS THAT GOES. BUT ALOT OF THE LADIES RAVE ABOUT IT, AND HAVE GIVEN GOOD REVIEWS ON THE PRODUCT.

i would buy a small jar of mayonnaise and just use it up each time ...hth! hhg!

Yeah - I would buy a small jar of mayo and try to use it up as fast as possible..... I don't think that it would spoil THAT fast - just be sure to scoop it out with clean/dry tools, and seal it tight once you are done with it.

Well...I guess I would try to figure out what is "fattening" your strands? Is it all the protein? If so, you could consider doing a light protein treatment instead.

hmmm- where are the science majors when you need them????

hmm. does spoiled mayonaisse have a higher protein content? hmmmm I mean it has to have more of something to go bad. more bacteria for sure, but is it beneficial bacteria? ie: penicillin? I can do penicillin of the hair. lol. just talking out lod.

SCIENCE MAJORS GET IN HERE!

Back