MALE HAIR CARE ADVICE!! HELP

azul11

ok i have a question. i plan to wash my guy's hair and i originally was going to use elasta qp mango butter moisturizer but now i am wonder if i should use my world of curls curl activator (gel) with a touch of oil? he has a prob with the comb out and he doesnt like to comb it because of that. which method would be best?:

shampoo: breakthru shampoo

conditioner: motions oil moisturizer moisture silk conditioner or i may just buy the breakthru conditioner (suggestions would be greatly appreciated)

oh does the motions need to be followed up by a moisturizing conditioner it says protein conditioner but i didnt follow up with one and my hair felt fine.

leave in elasta qp mango butter
OR leave in the world of curls.

which do you think would be better for him? he looks like a 4a to me at least. suggestions would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

ALSO i know a guy who has his hair in twists. he doesnt know how to take care of his hair and someone recommended gel for him. i dont know how well gel will be for him so i am asking you guys. what products would be good for him luster, to reduce frizz, to keep it conditioned. also what would be a good shampoo for hair that looks twisted.he looks like a 4b to me. please your advice would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

ms_kenesha

I know do my man's hair on a regular basis and he has twists but he is a 3C/4A. I DO NOT use gel on his twists (two-strand). I have used ORS Carrot oil on his hair to twist as well as hot six oil to twist.
1st. I wash his hair with Creme of Nature Detangling (yellow/green bottle)
2nd. Either Motions CPR (every once in a while) or Motions Nourish Leave-In conditioner
3rd. I blow it out with a blow-dryer w/ comb attachment
4th. I section and twist his hair applying the Carrot Oil or Hot Six Oil to my fingers for every twist and two strand twist his hair and then twirl the end of the twist with my finger for the curl at the end. Look In PictureTrail In My Sharief Album for a pic of his twists. PM me for password.

azul11

any suggestions on the other guy? i just want to help these guys out and it seems like a lot of females dont know what they are doing and of course they give advice to these guys who suffer. so i wanted to help them out. Any suggestions? God bless you all.

azul11

oh the guy who got the twist he is going to have someone else tend to that. i wanted to give him advice on what products to use to keep his hair in good condition. i didnt think gel was a good idea no matter how i tried to wrap my head around it. would ors products for natural hair work? or any other line. just to keep the hair conditioned so it doesnt look dry and its soft?

the other guy i just wanted to make his hair more managable and soft. i saw the thread about the s-curl thing and was wondering if i should use that and if i do what do i use it with? alone or with some oil? i also wanted to know what would be a good conditioner? i have motions oil silk one but i was wondering if i should use breakthru since i am using the shampoo. i just need help i am so unfamiliar with guy's hair care. God bless you all.