Man Choked Woman Over Last Piece Of Chicken

gimbap

I feel bad for laughing at this as hard as I did...

http://www.wbtv.com/story/21526979/police-woman-choked-over-chicken

Police: Pacolet man choked woman over last piece of chicken

Posted: Mar 06, 2013 2:02 AM AST Updated: Mar 06, 2013 2:06 AM AST By Aaron Barker - email

Clifford Smith (Spartanburg Co. Sheriff's Office)

PACOLET, SC (FOX Carolina) - A Pacolet man was arrested Sunday after police said he attacked a woman after she ate the last piece of chicken during dinner.
According to an incident report from the Pacolet Police Department, 44-year-old Clifford Smith and other people sat down for dinner on Sunday night, when a wheelchair-bound woman ate the last piece of chicken. Smith then got upset and said he wanted the last piece, according to the report.
The report said that Smith then hit the woman, smashed a beer bottle on a wall and then choked her.
Smith also smashed the woman's cell phone when she called 911, according to the report.

Smith was charged with simple assault and vandalism.

lesedi

All is well with me
wait....wheelchair bound woman???????!!!!1
What kinda meth-marinated chicken is this?????

Lilmama1011

That seriously doesn't make any darn sense at all! It was that serious and then to top it off it's someone in a wheel chair!! Than it's embarrassing because he is black, the white people probably said I told you them darn black people will kill for their chicken SMH

SweetNic_JA

I think he should move to Brazil if he wants to avoid being challenged for the last piece of chicken.

kamille8

So first we stealing thousands of dollars worth of chickne now we killing folk over it. Maybe there is something to the whole black people and chicken thing.

Ogoma

Whereever they bought this chicken from or whomever made it needs to include this story in their marketing brochure. This is way beyond "finger lickin' good".

janiebaby

Um I believe it...but I also never think that people are "just" fighting about what it looks like on the surface maybe he felt disrespected or unappreciated and his crazy behind snapped

melisandre

Whereever they bought this chicken from or whomever made it needs to include this story in their marketing brochure. This is way beyond "finger lickin' good".

:lachen: That reminds me of "Taste so good make you wanna slap yo mama" from Friday.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I'm hoping something else was going on between that woman and man because I refuse to believe, unless someone was starving to death, that they would beat someone down over some chicken.

Ivonnovi

I'll add him to my list of recent assailants that should have been in mental institutions or a forced med's program.

I'm willing to put money on the idea that he wasn't right in the first place. This just set him off. Borderline Personality Disorder that got pushed to the border!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
He's Black