Man From Mali Saved A 4 Year Old By Climbing Balconies In Paris

luckiestdestiny

This made me tear up. I'm so glad that he was able to save him.

Also is disgusting they've only granted citizenship to 5 people.

Ruin a country and then leave them to pick up the peices
I think they mean for "exceptional talent" or "services rendered the community, etc. Not that is all that are granted citizenship but all granted citizenship for this specific ability. I remember looking at their rules and seeing that and knowing it was for a person who did something exceptional to bypass all the other "laws" of how long you have to be there, etc. Kinda like a nobel peace prize winner, award winning author for exceptional talent or...someone like this guy for "services rendered the community".

There are many other ways to become a citizen but this one is one of those ways to by pass all the other "stuff" and get it expedited. So it is meant to be a rare occurrence.

hothair

This touched me . He risked his life and could well have been deported on top of it. Thank goodness this particular French president is more normal than others.

I am totally baffled at where the heck the parents of this boy are!!!

FelaShrine

Here I thought I was a hero yesterday when did a split payment at Target yesterday when I started to pay with cash then realized I needed cash on me and paid the rest of the total with my card and upon getting my receipt the cashier gave me the cash part back. Now a hell bound non-hero wpuld have taken the cash and the girl's try would have been short and that would have put her in trpuble, worse lose her job, instead I gave it right back to her because..shero.

mainly cos it was the Sabbath and a black teen. Had she been white, well..

anyway

Good for him. It's the least France could do,Awon eranko.