Man Weave Units... Somebody Come Look At This.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So I had the "Older Gentleman" come to my office as I decided to do my LHCF-FBI duty.:detective:

I had my notepad out and ready. Since he think "he fine anyway" he had no problems talmbout it.:dazed:

He came in and started talking about this Membrane rubbery thing and how/what they use to "glue it" to your head and how they apply that piece and how precise the cutting and placement of the hair is on the membrane unit.

He said it can last up to a year and you can swim in it and everything.:look:

I ask him about it "lifting off and taking flight" if it gets 'loose' but he said once it is applied and applied correctly, you can successfully wear it for up to one year.

His is laid to the Gawds. He's been wearing it for years.

ETA: He belongs to a "Forum" similar to this one, where Men are talking about "Fashion" and what they wore this week similiar to "What Did you Buy This Week" and Men were posting their outfits! I was amazed. :eek:

I had to pull myself away from that, after he showed it to me, because I couldn't beweave Men was taking time to post about clothes, shoes, shirts etc......

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
ETA: He belongs to a "Forum" similar to this one, where Men are talking about "Fashion" and what they wore this week similiar to "What Did you Buy This Week" and Men were posting their outfits! I was amazed. :eek:

I had to pull myself away from that, after he showed it to me, because I couldn't beweave Men was taking time to post about clothes, shoes, shirts etc......

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Man Weave How To Tutorial: From Start to Finish (One technique of probably many)
I like this because he shows you EVERYTHING and he makes it from scratch: Glue, weave cap, bundles and tape!

NICOLETHENUMBERONE

So I had the "Older Gentleman" come to my office as I decided to do my LHCF-FBI duty.:detective:

I had my notepad out and ready. Since he think "he fine anyway" he had no problems talmbout it.:dazed:

He came in and started talking about this Membrane rubbery thing and how/what they use to "glue it" to your head and how they apply that piece and how precise the cutting and placement of the hair is on the membrane unit.

He said it can last up to a year and you can swim in it and everything.:look:

I ask him about it "lifting off and taking flight" if it gets 'loose' but he said once it is applied and applied correctly, you can successfully wear it for up to one year.

His is laid to the Gawds. He's been wearing it for years.

What's the name of the website? I need a good laugh now and then, other than coli.