Manager Of Pizza Place Violently Beats Black Female Customer...

Kiowa

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...-pizza-chain-brutally-beats-black-1822054009#

Video footage surfaced Friday evening of a black woman inside of Pizza Milano—a popular Pittsburgh-area pizza chain— being pushed, restrained, headbutted and tackled by a manager of the store, who then, while on top of her, slammed her head repeatedly into the floor.

Video Surfaces Of White Pizza Manager in Pittsburgh Viciously Beating a Black Woman
This is the reality faced by black people in America. Their bodies are not viewed as human, so they can be beaten and abused without recourse.
Video footage surfaced yesterday on Facebook of a black woman being viciously beaten in a Pittsburgh Pizza Milan by a white male manager. The woman is pinned up agains the wall, violently head butted, thrown down where she has her head slammed onto the ground repeatedly.

Here is the footage (WARNING: it is deeply, deeply disturbing):

The assault was obviously racially motivated. As Damon Young writes:

Of course, some people will look at this video and see that the manager was merely trying to contain a customer who was belligerent and might have been intoxicated and question why this is a “race” thing. These people are dumb.

But if you are one of these dumb people, imagine for a minute if this was a woman who looked like Tomi Lahren. (Or any other white woman you wish to imagine.) Do you think the manager would have treated her with the same level of ferocity and venom?

This is the reality faced by black people in America. Their bodies are not viewed as human, so they can be beaten and abused without recourse. Whatever the woman did to upset the manager is irrelevant and he should be going to jail for a very, very long time.

God_Favor

Wow. This is disgusting . Black women are seen as the lowest on the totem pole so there will not be any outrage . If it happened to a black man it’s more likely that something would be done about the racist savage that attacked her. Trump is really fueling their fire and they don’t care to try to assimilate anymore. I know I didn’t see what happened before the taping but he extremly violent.

Last edited:

RossBoss

I had to watch it twice to see what was going on thanks to the shaky camera. The energy it took to bash her head into the floor could have been expended to throw her out since she looks intoxicated. Can't say I'm surprised, Middle Easterns/Arabs set up shop in Black neighborhoods and treat the clientele this way. No matter how much you beg Blacks not to patronize it falls on deaf ears.

SpiritJunkie

Thanks to the video taper for documenting this assault but this lady needed help. It’s a toughy because if it wasn’t for the taper, we wouldn’t see this.

As for Black WOMEN it’s sad how we are treated by some. I told my friend the other day.. we are st the bottom. An Asian , white female wouldn’t get this treatment. Ever!!! Our own men have aided societies perception of us. It’s upsetting.

This Italian guy at my work & I had a disagreement over. Commercial & this guy threatened to smash my head with a bottle -this was over the phone . I lost it! I reported the incident & he got suspended... POS. We must stand up!

He better be charged ASAP!

Last edited:

Harina

I had to watch it twice to see what was going on thanks to the shaky camera. The energy it took to bash her head into the floor could have been expended to throw her out since she looks intoxicated. Can't say I'm surprised, Middle Easterns/Arabs set up shop in Black neighborhoods and treat the clientele this way. No matter how much you beg Blacks not to patronize it falls on deaf ears.

That and the Korean hair shops. I haven't walked into one of those in 6 years. 6 years ago, I said no more. Those shops should not exist anymore. It is not that difficult to understand.

TCatt86

Thanks to the video taper for documenting this assault but this lady needed help. It’s a toughy because if it wasn’t for the taper, we wouldn’t see this.

As for Black WOMEN it’s sad how we are treated by some. I told my friend the other day.. we are st the bottom. An Asian , white female wouldn’t get this treatment. Ever!!! Our own men have aided societies perception of us. It’s upsetting.

This Italian guy at my work & I had a disagreement over. Commercial & this guy threatened to smash my head with a bottle -this was over the phone . I lost it! I reported the incident & he got suspended... POS. We must stand up!

He better be charged ASAP!
He was laughing while watching it. He was trying to have a world star moment. Then his raggedy behind stayed to get his pizza.

Harina

Man Arrested After ‘Altercation’ At Uptown Pizza Shop

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/01/13/pizza-milano-altercation-under-investigation/

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — One man was arrested after a video of a “violent altercation” at an Uptown pizza shop surfaced Friday night.

Pittsburgh Police announced that 41-year-old Mahmut Yilmaz, of Pittsburgh, turned himself in to police officers Saturday night. He is facing one simple assault charge and one aggravated assault charge.

A video posted to Facebook on Friday night shows Yilmaz, who works at Pizza Milano, and a woman getting into a physical struggle inside the restaurant. At one point, Yilmaz headbutts the woman and pins her to the floor. The video was posted around 9:15 pm. Friday and had about 441,000 views by Saturday night.

According to Pittsburgh Police, the woman went to the hospital hours after the incident took place.

Mayor Bill Peduto released the following statement Saturday night:

“This morning I was made aware of the deeply disturbing video from Milano’s Pizza. I have worked through the day with Pittsburgh Police leadership and charges have now been quickly brought. I want to thank the community for their assistance in the investigation, and the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police for their hard work throughout the day. It is my sincere hope that these charges are another step in sending a very clear signal that Pittsburgh will not tolerate violence against women and that we will work as a community to protect all women, and notably African American women, from physical and emotional violence.”

A crowd of protesters gathered outside the restaurant on Fifth Avenue on Saturday afternoon. People who were outraged by the video are leading a boycott of the business on social media, and they say the woman’s race may have played a part in the attack.

“We are in full boycott mode. The message here is this, it’s very simple: if you cannot respect our black lives in your business, then you can no longer have a business in this community,” protest organizer Nicky Jo Dawson said.

KDKA has reached out to Pizza Milano for a comment, but has not yet received a response.

RossBoss

#pocsolidarity

"Pittsburgh Police announced that 41-year-old Mahmut Yilmaz,"

The name says it all. I heard the accent on the video and I know that these brown clowns would be the only ones bold enough to do this in an area that has a considerable amount of Black people because they know they have "minority" status that dumb Black Americans seem insistent on bestowing on them.

And let me say this, I have not commented on Trump that much as I know his presidency is a sham...BUT, I have NO problem with him getting his white nationalist fanbase ginned up enough to not only turn on each other but to kick the azzez of these brown racists because they're doing more than what these ignorant Black folks who continually patronize these stores and accept the treatment without fighting back will EVER do. I don't care one bit.

RossBoss

I read he got dragged on fb.

So they found him on FB, lol.

His reaction doesn't surprise me. Like I said, this is the type of treatment that Black folks in those areas accept from them despite decades of pleading with them to stop patronizing these stores. The only thing you can do at this point is leave it to the Trump fanbase to hand them their azzez to them because that's more than what hood folks will ever do as you can see by the grown Black man who could only muster up a few giggles while watching the situation unfold. *shrugs*