Manhattan Grand Jury indicts Donald Trump

charmingt

Last edited:

charmingt

MSNBC reports Justice Juan Merchan of the Manhattan criminal court, who presided over the Trump case that found two Trump Organization affiliates guilty of 17 criminal charges last month, may be the presiding judge in Trump's Manhattan criminal case:​

Show less​

and 1 person liked this post.

Lylddlebit

I am not passionate one way or the other about Trump. However, I am on high alert and watching the way people will act in the coming days. I recommend each of you do the same and stay vigilant. People become the most dangerous once they realize they are losing a fight. I am not even as concerned about the Trump indictment as I am about those who have been waiting for the trigger to act up and out. Please remain cognizant of malice in those around you within the coming days and keep safe. I'm serious.

Last edited:

charmingt

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray strongly for Alvin Bragg. Keep him and his family safe and secure. Lord, also give him wisdom and peace of mind and excellent decision making. Thank You God for keeping the Ministering Angels around him and his family. Thank You for destroying those that would do harm to him. Prevent this oh Lord! AMEN!