Mar 14 15 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

discodumpling

Finished DD'S hair and shes air drying in 4 melanized cornrows. On to my own hair and I'm under the dryer with Shea Moisture's Manuka honey and Mafura oil mask getting it in for the next hour. Then I'll set my wash n go with ORS Leavein and Eco Olive Oil.

DS#2 wants his hair twisted I dont know if I can fit that in between preparing dinner and ironing clothes... Oh and DH already sat in line for me to moisturize his thirsty curls this morning. ...these folks are so needy! Happy hair doings!

Edit for last minute changes: In between my Leavein and Eco I added some Lustrasilk curl max. My hair has missed this step!

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Friday night

Shampoo - Mizani Milk Bath
Bonding Treatment - Ion Absolute Perfection Booster
DC - Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
L - Hask Argan Oil 5-In-1 Leave-In
O - Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil
C - Lottabody Moisturize Me Curl and Styling Milk

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Decided to do an Old School meets New School hair wash this week.

Old School :

@Chicoro 's Moisture Drenched Pre Poo - aloe vera gel, JBCO and Vatika coconut oil

New school :

Poo - AF Stimulating Shampoo

Conditioner - Belle Bar Chebe mixed with conditioner

How'd that turn out? Or, have you yet to do it? Sounds like a nice treat for the hair, all the steps!

Aggie

My hair is finished finally.

-I used v05 Moisture Milk Moisture Conditioner to wash out my henna color.
-Rinsed with ACV and AVJ mixed in some water
-Leave-in with IN Aloe and Hibiscus
-Moisturized with CFCG MOisturizer - no sealant today.

Last edited:

Lita

Saving my spot-I think I’m going to use the steamer..

Happy Hair Growing!

Pre pooed-
Arabella’s”Ayurvedic Oil”

Washed-
Sirod Naturals”Coconut Milk & Fermented Rice poo

Rinsed-
Vo5 Strawberry Moisture Conditioner

Deep Condition-
Curl Dynasty”Pumpkin Mint Treatment”

Kalahari Smoothie leave in/Bekura Beauty Buttermilk Cream on length/Seal with Shea Butter..

Sirod Naturals”Rice Milk Growth Conditioner” spritz on scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

naturalfinally

Washed with XTC shampoo twice since I haven’t shampooed in 2 weeks and my hair and scalp was in serious need of a deep cleaning.
Used the XTC conditioner and detangling was a breeze. I used some black seed oil to oil my scalp. Sat under the IRestore laser hair growth helmet . Used the Taliajah waiijid mist bodifyer for protein and then the paltas for the length.

Aggie

My hair is finished finally.

-I used v05 Moisture Milk Moisture Conditioner to wash out my henna color.
-Rinsed with ACV and AVJ mixed in some water
-Leave-in with IN Aloe and Hibiscus
-Moisturized with CFCG MOisturizer - no sealant today.
Wow, even with no sealant, my hair is super moisturized with this CFCG Activator Moisturizer. I had to unravel my braids for my hair to air dry since it was still too wet to head to bed. This never happens.

I wonder if it was the ACV and AVJ rinse that I used after washing out my henna treatment :scratchchin:. This is the first time I've done this after a henna treatment. I will have to try this again to see if I get the same results :yep:.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Since I never finished last week's wash day, I could finish it this weekend :yawn:
Tonight...

Rinse & Detangle: TMC Heavenly Halo Conditioner
Post: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Spray & Curl Origin Moringa Agave Detangling Spray, Bekura Beauty Honey Latte Detangling Milk, and some sealant I haven't decided on (maybe CRN Lavender Gel or Almond Jai Twisting Butter)
Style: Likely a puff since I plan to wash this upcoming weekend