Mar 29 30 31 Apr 1 2 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Aggie

It could be that. Wetline made my hair dry and the ends especially crispy. They were much more prone to breaking when using it.
This can be avoided by heavily moisturizing your hair underneath and over the gel, which I do so I don't experience this problem. Experience is a really great teacher I'd say :yep:

I've learned that I could never ever try to manipulate my hair if it's feeling extraordinarily dry from gels or stylers. It's always best to wet and moisturize the hair before making this attempt.

water_n_oil

This can be avoided by heavily moisturizing your hair underneath and over the gel, which I do so I don't experience this problem. Experience is a really great teacher I'd say :yep:

I've learned that I could never ever try to manipulate my hair if it's feeling extraordinarily dry from gels or stylers. It's always best to wet and moisturize the hair before making this attempt.
For me it didn't matter with Wetline. I wanted to love it because it defined my hair so well. I can use other gels with or without using leave ins and such underneath. Eco JBCO for example leaves my hair extremely soft even when applied to dry hair.

Aggie

For me it didn't matter with Wetline. I wanted to love it because it defined my hair so well. I can use other gels with or without using leave ins and such underneath. Eco JBCO for example leaves my hair extremely soft even when applied to dry hair.
Totally understand but you see everyone is different because my hair hates everything Eco. So I guess it's not a one-size fit all. I actually love how all the extra moisturizing feels on my hair. Love :love: love it. This is not for everyone and I get that, but it is certainly for me.

water_n_oil

Totally understand but you see everyone is different because my hair hates everything Eco. So I guess it's not a one-size fit all. I actually love how all the extra moisturizing feels on my hair. Love :love: love it. This is not for everyone and I get that, but it is certainly for me.
Definitely! That's why I tell people it's all trial and error. We all have to find out what works for us vs relying on what works for someone else. Lowkey jealous it works for you lol. The definition and shine from wetline is amazing.