March 18 19 20 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Unfortunately snow is in the forecast, but that means I'll be in all weekend.

Depending how I feel after hitting the gym this evening, I'd like to just co-wash with Tea Tree Tingle and condition w/a mix of KCKT + AVJ warmed. Last weekend this combo made my hair really, really soft and defined.

Saturday I hope to cleanse w/No-Poo Decadence, DC with Heaven In Hair, clay cleanse, and condition w/the warmed KCKT + AVJ mix.

Sunday I will rinse, spray on green tea, and apply warmed KCKT and seal with KCCC.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo: Water/glycerin spray, maybe some QB CTDG
Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
DC: Soultanicals Magical Molasses Deep-Constructor
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Creme
Extras: The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Gel on edges

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
On Monday, I will:

Detangle on dry hair with Shea Moisture restorative conditioner. I may or may not sit under the steamer for 20 minutes once I finish detangling. Depends on how I feel. :drunk:

Wash, condition & DC with the Joico Moisture Recovery line.

Leave in: Camille Rose Moisture Milk

Styler: Camille Rose Aloe Whip

Style: Flexi rod set. Chill on easy street for the following 10-14 days. :clap:

ClassyJSP

I plan on using my v05 conditioner to take my braids down/de-tangle
Then I'll use either Paul Mitchell or Treseme' for shampoo/conditioner
Air dry 50% and then Blow dry the rest
depending on how the blowout comes I may or may not flat iron the roots
Then I'll get my mom to braid my hair back up and prep my new wig

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Tonight I'm going to remove shed hairs, lightly finger detangle with SM raw shea butter detangler and water then moisturize and seal my ends with Camille rose twisting butter or SM curl enhancing smoothie and grape seed/almond oil mix then do 2 Bantu knots to stretch for my required Saturday bun. It will probably stay in a bun until Tuesday.

imaginary

Finally took down my braids yesterday yay. This wash day was a trip.

Pre-treat: used my diy cassia oil to help break apart the matting from the braids and then covered with a plastic cap

Henna:
mixed with coconut milk and coffee and left overnight

Clay:
for 10-15 mins with bentonite, a bit of rhassoul, acv and water to help get out some of the henna debris (so I wouldn't have to spend forever washing it out)

Shampoo:
SM coconut and hibiscus

DC:
shea butter mix, honey and glycerin layered under SM raw shea butter mask and conditioner, ORS hairepair conditioner & HEHH (trying to use up some stuff) in 6 sections. Applied heat for 10mins and let it simmer for another half hour.

Leave-Ins:
CON argan leave in, olive and lavender oil, TGIN twist and define cream. Except my hair felt horrible with the CON leave-in (am never using this on naked wet hair again) and on top of that, I found a bunch of tangles that I missed in the pre-treat stage, so I had to put Lottabody moisturise me over each section before the TGIN.

I then put in my curlformers and am now sitting under my softhood for another hour.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Rx: Happy Honey's Pink Hibiscus DC'er
Cleanse: True's Cowash Conditioner
Protein: Hairveda's Methi-Step 1
Steam: Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang mixed with Jasmine's Avocado & Silk
Leave-In: BBD Stretch
After Hair Dries: Hydratherma's Protein Balancing Leave-In

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
The following will not happen till Tuesday:
  • Pre-Poo with Dabur Vatika Oil
  • Cleanse with Joico K-Pak Clarifying Poo
  • Henna RX overnight
  • Rinse out with GVP Conditioning Balm
  • DC with SD Shea What! Deux
  • Curlformer set with SD WGBC, SD Creme de la Silk, and GSO
  • Dust/Trim each section of hair as I take the curlformers out

Daina

Well it's bye-bye to my flat ironed hair. The flexi-rod set lasted till yesterday and I just wore a high bun. Back to my natural state and I pray that I didn't get any damage from my flat iron 2 weeks ago...

Pre-poo: With Wen 613 and Vatika oil
Cleanse: Scalp and roots only with Keracare hydrating poo; co-wash length with Wen Fig
Treatment: Redken Extreme Strength Builder - will leave in for 30 minutes with no heat
DC: Macadamia Natural Oil moisture deep conditioner w/ grapeseed oil added will leave on for 2 hours. The last hour will sit under dryer.
Leave-in: Either Redken Anti-snap leave-in spray or Aphogee green tea; will use KCKT, water and avocado oil. I will seal with a mix of almond and grapeseed oil.
Style: Will use just a tap of CR moisture butter and then have a side part with 8 braids, air dry and wear a braid out tomorrow for church and thru Wednesday. After Wednesday will be in a bun till next wash day on Saturday.

Aggie

Exfoliated my dry scalp this morning with Nioxin Scalp Renew Dermabrasion treatment and liked it so far. No intense tingling but pretty mild for me. The scalp massaging felt really good though.

Then I washed with Elucence Acidifying shampoo followed with Moroccan Natural Oil Rejuvenating shampoo.

Then I deep conditioned with Kerastase Masquintense for 30 minutes. I'm about to wash this out and moisturize with Redken Anti Snap leave in sealed with sunflower oil infused shealoe butter.

Last edited:

ladybevy

Pre-Poo'd: Last night with Rice Bran Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Chelate: Ion Hard/Well Water Shampoo (1st time using this as I got it this week)
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Shampoo mixed with a little bit of Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo
DC: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm mixed with Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner under the dryer for 30 minutes (got them this week and 1st time ever using them)
Leave-in's/Moisturizers: Hydrathermal Naturals Hair Growth Lotion and the Hair Growth Oil
Air Dry then bun it up.