March 18 19 20 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Tonight I'm going to remove shed hairs, lightly finger detangle with SM raw shea butter detangler and water then moisturize and seal my ends with Camille rose twisting butter or SM curl enhancing smoothie and grape seed/almond oil mix then do 2 Bantu knots to stretch for my required Saturday bun. It will probably stay in a bun until Tuesday.
Did all of this yesterday. I'm tempted to wash and set tonight but I won't because I don't have the energy. I guess I'll let it steam/get damp in the shower tonight then put it into a bantu knot bun.

greenandchic

Friday

1. Prepoo: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
2. Shampoo: Paul Mitchell Clarifying - Shampoo 3
3. Condition: Aussie Moist
4. Dye: One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair COlor Perfect Intensity Semi-Perment - Pure Purple
5. Condition: Aussie Moist - 3 Minute
6: Leave-in and seal - Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Transitioning Milk, Curl Enhancing Smoothie and my homemade coconut oil/shea/Ayurvedic infused oil/butter blend.

The purple dye is pretty nice. It darkened my hair slightly without looking harsh like dark brown and black dyes normally do. I haven't shampooed in weeks (only co-washed) so the clarifying shampoo was needed before coloring.

discodumpling

Hi Ladies Happy 1st day of Spring!

I'm sitting with my Spring henna treatment. I've got about another 2 hrs to go before rinsing and going right back to my wash n go.

Rinse: Natures Advantage White Tea Conditioner
Seal: Coconut oil
Leave-in: Aunt Jackies Quench (current fave & rave)
Gel: Eco Argan..I keep coming back to this and i'm on my 3rd 5lb jar since last summer. I use it for EVERYTHING! It is amazing for twists and has kept my daughters twists neat looking for almost a month at a time!

Last edited: