March 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Spring is in the Air....

March comes in like a Lion goes out like a Lamb.......

And all that Good stuff!

So what you Buyin'?

You got 31 Days to Get Your Haul On!:grin:

Beany

Don't let me buy nothing! If yall catch me in this thread it better say "for my mama" after the product(s).

Beany

IDareT'sHair, Thanks for asking, it was a mess. We had to cut off all her relaxed hair when I was home last weekend. She has a TWA now and she does not like it. I told her to moisturize daily while under that wig. Hopefully when I visit in May/June it will be better.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beany

I bet you both see a big difference when you return.

Tell her we are "Rooting" for her so she has to keep it moisturized and conditioned.:grin:

I bet it takes off from there.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
let me know how you like it.... I have been eyeing this ever since my first purchase...

ChocolateTink

Looks Good! I always love a good Pre-Rx. I looked at the ingredients carefully.

I remember that one Chai Hair Crème I tried (from another Vendor) had Cinnamon Oil in it and to' my scalp up!:lol:

This one only had Licorice Root. So, we'll see.:yep:

$10 bucks was a Steal (for her). Because from stalking her Sales, they haven't been that great. :perplexed

So, I'm pleased.

ChocolateTink

After much debate (We have hard water.. we dont have hard water... who knows what we have ).... I went and got a Sprite Shower Filter.

Unrelated to hair but worth mentioning... BBW hand soaps are no longer Anti Bacterial (meaning they are triclosan-free!) :ohwell: Guess thats a good thing.. picked up 14 of them thangs :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
After much debate (We have hard water.. we dont have hard water... who knows what we have ).... I went and got a Sprite Shower Filter.

Unrelated to hair but worth mentioning... BBW hand soaps are no longer Anti Bacterial (meaning they are triclosan-free!) :ohwell: Guess thats a good thing.. picked up 14 of them thangs :yep:

ChocolateTink

I see You!:rolleyes:

Tryna' ease into this right here (bolded):lol:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Just bought the chai hair tea and strawberry hibiscus deep conditioner from BlueRozeBeauty. There's other stuff I wanted to try but they were sold out, hope this stuff is good.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84 you know if you dont like it, the exchange forum is open and I will be looking :lachen:

ChocolateTink

That Elucence Acidifying Shampoo is a must have for Relaxed Heads.

You only need a drop too. (And I'm Uber Heavy-Handed).

It does everything: Neutralizes, Chelates, Clarifies. It's all that.:grin:

I only use it after Relaxing.

I got that tip about that 'Poo from a Natural-Head. So, it must be Universal:yep:.

I'm very surprised it doesn't irritate my scalp, because it smells like Grapefruit.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Flygirll2 I wanted the Strawberry Hibiscus, but didn't get it. I kept putting it in & taking it out.:spinning: Oh Well, maybe next time.:lol:

I wasn't going to get it either lol but I like hibiscus in terms of what it does in moisture when I've used it for my tea rinses so I thought why not. There's other stuff I kept putting in and out too, like the leave in's cause I kept convincing myself I didn't need them lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
flyygirlll2

She said she wasn't leaving until Tuesday. And everything purchased would go out today at Noon. (Her time)

But I did put that in the Notes Section (to be on the safe side). :look:

I've had enough mess in 2013 with Vendors.

I ain't doin' it this year. Period.:rolleyes:

PayPal Dispute is my new BFF.:look:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
flyygirlll2 She said she wasn't leaving until Tuesday. And everything purchased would go out today at Noon. (Her time) But I did put that in the Notes Section (to be on the safe side). :look: I've had enough mess in 2013 with Vendors. I ain't doin' it this year. Period.:rolleyes: PayPal Dispute is my new BFF.:look:

Ok so we should be good then. I consign not dealing with foolishness from vendors this year, I've had my fair share of that mess last year.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'mma be cheering yall on from the sidelines. :look:

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Froreal3

Hmph.:rolleyes:

You know you gone end up buying something, so stop faking the Funk.:lol:

March has 31 days in it. Ain't no way you gone make it.:nono:

Boo'ing you from the Sidelines:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ChocolateTink

Nice Haul.:grin:

I wanted the Cherry Leave-In and the Strawberry & Hibiscus.:sad:

But I couldn't justify it, because I have similar products.

I don't have anything like the Chai Tea or the Pumpkin Puree (Duo).:lick:

So it was easy to hit PayNah.