March 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Babygrowth

Went to Target and lost my mind :lol:

Oyin: Whipped pudding and Juices and Berries
Camille Rose: Curl Love moisture milk, Curlaide moisture butter, and Algae Renew DC
Carols Daughter: Sacred Tiare shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner, Leave in condish, and styling cream

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In
Iced Carrot Cake Leave In
Cherry Berry Bling Moisturizing Conditioner sample

bluevalentine

Jane Carter Natural Twist out Foam
Jane Carter Condition and Sculpt
Curls Curl Control Paste
Curls Quenched Curls Moisturizer

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Obia naturals:

Curl Hydration Spray
Curl Enhancing Custard
Curl Moisture Cream

toaster

1 Hairveda Vatika Frosting

Was going to purchase directly from the site, but I noticed Hattache's flat rate shipping is $.95 less and they have 10% off using the code FANLOVE.

ETA: This is the one IDareT'sHair thread that I'm both excited to post in and upset with myself for posting in it. The other's I'm usually just excited! :nono::lick::lachen:

Last edited:

soulglo

I wanted to go crazy but the price point for certain natural products was a no go

I re up on shea moisture's raw shampoo

And bought

Curls passion fruit paste.

The paste is really good

ronie

1 Hairveda Vatika Frosting

Was going to purchase directly from the site, but I noticed Hattache's flat rate shipping is $.95 less and they have 10% off using the code FANLOVE.

ETA: This is the one IDareT'sHair thread that I'm both excited to post in and upset with myself for posting in it. The other's I'm usually just excited! :nono::lick::lachen:

Girl i am just excited i have not been posting in this thread:lol:. Putting a serious dent in my stash right now.

Angelbean

Blue roze:
1x chai tea
1x toasted marshmellow
1x okra cream
2x Manuka honey DC

Alright I am done yall I placed this order and didnt even get a shipping notice from hh yet smh lol

Beany

IDareT'sHair, she is making progress :yep:. She's been moisturizing daily and taking her Manetabolism pills. Hopefully when I visit in June there will be be a significant difference. I wish you could've seen that mess last month smh.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
she is making progress :yep:. She's been moisturizing daily and taking her Manetabolism pills. Hopefully when I visit in June there will be be a significant difference. I wish you could've seen that mess last month smh.

@Beany

Good!:up:

Stay on it. :yep:

Once she starts seeing good progress, you probably won't hafta' be on top of her so much.

She'll start to enjoy it.:grin:

And probably start giving YOU Tips:lol: