March 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Just ordered some bentonite clay, peppermint oil and lavendar oil.

The theme for this year is next level!

blackviolet

Dope conditioner- Jakeala
Flexi rods- grey, red, blue

IDareT'sHair- did you see the ultimate hair treat listed? I would like to try but can't find it on her site.
Toy- did you see it ?

anybody else?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@blackviolet

That must be one of those Kits right?

Did you go to Mobile Cart and look? You got to go down to the bottom and Click that Mobile Cart to see everything.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Conair Soft Bonnet Dryer:

(my newer stand up has been ackin' up - which I haven't had a year btw:rolleyes: :rolleyes:) so I need a back up just in case it konks out on me once & for all

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
blackviolet

Sorry Girl, yes I did.

She said she never heard of that particular Product and that Ultimate Hair Treat was not something she carried.

She said she thinks we have the wrong company.

loulou82

Design Essentials Express Conditioner- 2 (on sale at Ulta for $5 each)
Keracare Cleansing Cream- 1 (on sales at Ulta for $6.95)
Redken Anti Snap
Shea Moisture JBCO Leave in Conditioner

These are my first hair product purchases of 2015.

Last edited:

blackviolet

IDareT'sHair

I was just searching for the culprit:grin: it's PJaye her rave review in the March hits & misses thread is what caught my eye. Go to page 3 scroll down for all the delicious details.

PJaye where you at hun?

She says it's from Sweet Nature by Eddie so now I'm really confused:blush:

Edit sorry@ PJaye just seeing your post, I was distracted hunting you down:grin:
thanks for quick answer dang reading comprehension is fundamental..........so it was me *hangs head in shame* :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PJaye

blackviolet

No need for any shame. I'm convinced that PJism releases endorphins, thereby creating feelings of excitement, euphoria and confusion. We need treatment, not punishment.:lol:

blackviolet

Thanks PJaye I knew you'd understand my condition as a fellow traveler along this road. Yep the hot pursuit, the vision of shiny, moisturized and conditioned tresses had my head spinning and my vision impaired.

Just put in my order, I'm better now