March 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@NappyKinks

That Sitranillah is something else, girl. It is the only DC that I have never had to add any oils to in order to boost its performance.

Let me say that again.

IT IS THE ONLY DC THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD TO ADD ANY OILS TO IN ORDER TO BOOST ITS PERFORMANCE.

I mean, straight out the tub and it's awesome---and that goes for the Moist 24/7 as a co-wash, rinse out conditioner and leave-in conditioner (I have to try it as a DC but I will very soon and post my review). The Sitranillah leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth, juicy, moist and is a beast for detangling and I love the smell. I get the same results with the Moist 24/7, too.

However, I was not impressed with the Acaci Berry Condish (left my hair feeling weird) and the Whipped Ends (it's a great rinse out condish for my son's hair, makes his curls pop).

But I am interested in the Moist PRO when it becomes available because my extra fine strands needs and loves protein. Thanks for the info, @IDareT'sHair !

Ya'l,l I am waiting on this sale like the 1st and the 15th!

Me at 12am:

NappyKinks

@JulietWhiskey,

Thanks for the info. Let's just hope that Sitrinillah is in stock for the sale. *fingers crossed*

I was planning on trying the Açai Berry+ Phyto but now. . . weird how; dry, frizzy, coated? I NEEDS me a protein condish and the Moist Pro ain't available, any deets on the Methi set? Tia

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey,

Thanks for the info. Let's just hope that Sitrinillah is in stock for the sale. *fingers crossed*

I was planning on trying the Açai Berry+ Phyto but now. . . weird how; dry, frizzy, coated? I NEEDS me a protein condish and the Moist Pro ain't available, any deets on the Methi set? Tia

Yep, dry/frizzy. Almost like nothing was even in my hair. It didn't feel plush and pliable like the Moisture 24/7 leaves my hair. I haven't tried the Methi Set (I've heard good things) but perhaps others will chime in.

My go-to protein treatment is a weekly DC using Mega-Tek with heat for 30 minutes followed by the Sitranillah for 30 minutes with heat. I want to try the Moisture PRO as a leave-in and alternate between this and the Moisture 24/7.

PJaye

@JulietWhiskey,

I say, give the Acai Berry a try because, unlike my friend Ms. Juliet, I had a great experience with this conditioner and an underwhelming outcome with the Moist 24/7. I used the Acai Berry to cowash and also to help rinse semi-permanent color from my hair, and it always made my hair feel soft and nicely moisturized. OTOH, that Moist 24/7 stuff used to do absolutely nothing and my hair felt as if I hadn't put a thing on it. I tried adding some babassu to it to give it some oomph, and all that did was make the consistency liquid-y; it still didn't do a thing. Also, if possible, try to sample the Red Tea Conditioner because it gave me good results, too.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@JulietWhiskey @NappyKinks
I totally agree about Moist 24/7 and totally disappointed they chose Acai Phyto Berry over MoistPRO to keep in their current line-up.:ohwell:

I just finished up a bottle of Acai PhytoBerry which is good with me.

Sitrinillah will always be Bae.:2inlove:

I wanted some Hydrasilica Tea Spritz but it's not listed either.:nono: Most of my current Summer Staples won't be purchased this sale.

I'm currently using Red Roobis & Argan for my Cowashes. I am fond of all of their conditioners.

PJaye

@IDareT'sHair @PJaye

Do ya'll have any reviews of the Red Tea Condish? I'm thinking of buying a bottle to try during the sale but at the same time, if it ain't broke don't fix it by buying something that isn't Moisture 24/7 or Sitranillah.

But my PJ powers been activated so...:look:.

TIA!

IME, the Red Tea Conditioner is the most moisturizing out of all those conditioners, except the Sitrinillah (even the Acai, and that Jardin stuff needs to go away and die somewhere it sucks so badly). It's creamy and feels substantive during application (like you know it's gonna provide you with a kick of moisture). It rinses cleanly and easily, and leaves behind soft, moisturized hair. And, don't be ashamed of those PJ urges. You're amongst fellow addic...uh, friends here.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
IME, the Red Tea Conditioner is the most moisturizing out of all those conditioners, except the Sitrinillah (even the Acai, and that Jardin stuff needs to go away and die somewhere it sucks so badly). It's creamy and feels substantive during application (like you know it's gonna provide you with a kick of moisture). It rinses cleanly and easily, and leaves behind soft, moisturized hair. And, don't be ashamed of those PJ urges. You're amongst fellow addic...uh, friends here.

:lachen:!

Hairveda got me acting like, :alcoholic:!

@IDareT'sHair & @PJaye

Thanks for enabling me, ladies! I think I'll get a bottle (or 2, :look:) of the Red Tea to see how I like it. If I don't DS's hair should appreciate it. And you can use it to DC with too, right?

Last edited:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey
Right now it looks like all I'm going to end up with is x4 bottles of Moist 24/7.

x4 is the Limit.:look:

I did a quick inventory of my HV Stash over the weekend.

Looks like I'll just have to wait until they have their Summer "Oldies But Goodies" Sale to pick up MoistPRO, Avosoya Oil and Hydrasilica Tea Spritz.

@IDareT'sHair

@ the bolded.

Please, tell me more about this condish and why you love it...

Last edited:

PJaye

:lachen:!

Hairveda got me acting like, :alcoholic:!

@IDareT'sHair & @PJaye

Thanks for enabling me, ladies! I think I'll get a bottle (or 2, :look:) of the Red Tea to see how I like it. If I don't DS's hair should appreciate it. And you can use it to DC with too, right?

Enabling is the name of the game (this is why I stay away from newbies; I don't wanna cough on them and infect them with my PJ germs). I don't see why it can't be a DC. I say, give it a shot...then come back and tell us about it.:lol:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Enabling is the name of the game (this is why I stay away from newbies; I don't wanna cough on them and infect them with my PJ germs). I don't see why it can't be a DC. I say, give it a shot...then come back and tell us about it.:lol:

Yeah, I noticed that pretty much all of Hairveda's condishes have stearakloniun chloride in the ingredients list which means they can be used as DCs so I want to try DCing with the Moisture 24/7, Whipped Ends and the Red Tea when I order it. Maybe I should try the Acai Berry as a DC to see how it performs :scratchchin:.

And yes, I will report back!

PJaye

Annabelle's Perfect Blends
SALE! April 1st - 3rd Enjoy 35% off your purchase with coupon code: VACATION! Our store will be closed April 4th through May 5th to prepare for our HUGE Mother's Day Sale. Stock up now!

"This is SO wrong," she says as she alternates between browsing the website and sniffing the newly arrived box of APB products for the 8th time

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
"This is SO wrong," she says as she alternates between browsing the website and sniffing the newly arrived box of APB products for the 8th time

Wayamint.

I got a 4oz jar of Annabelle's Perfect Blend "something" Butta as a gift when I bought some Hairveda from a different site.

It smells like cake batter but I haven't tried it yet because I like what I'm currently using to seal.

Is APB all that and a bag of chips?

PJaye

Wayamint.

I got a 4oz jar of Annabelle's Perfect Blend "something" Butta as a gift when I bought some Hairveda from a different site.

It smells like cake batter but I haven't tried it yet because I like what I'm currently using to seal.

Is APB all that and a bag of chips?

*strokes her hair fondly before giving her a brief kiss on the forehead* Once you go through this door, Pud, there's no turning back. It's dark in here.

NappyKinks

Don't even get me started on APB. My pj-ism is so bad I can never decide on a fragrance. I spend so much time switching things up that by the time I feel confident in my cart the sale is over. Sad part is because of this Pj OCD I have yet to try any APB products. I wish there was a physical store so I can go in and smell EVERYTHANG like B&BW.

PJaye

Lordt why did I just check out APB Etsy shop!!?? :eek:Now I'm fixing to spend money that ain't even been printed yet. I can't, I can't I just can't decide!! :cry4:HELP ME DECIDE LORDT, her whole shop looks like a giant fruit salad. :lick:

OK, take a deep breath. First, decide what products you already use with great efficacy and see if you can match those to one in her shop. Then, breathe again...and ask about her conditioners.