March 2017: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

gorgeoushair

I did. It shipped out the next day.

Her shipping and customer service is awesome. I remember when she was making her custard and she was testing the formula and let some review them. She posted hair pics and everyone loved the definition and was patiently waiting on the custard. She finally thought she had it right and started selling it.( Think it was for 1 or 2 days) In the end it didn't provide results like she wanted to so she decided to give everyone who ordered a refund (because it didn't meet her expectations) and let everyone keep the product.
Depending on when you order she also does same day shipping. Also she has refunded shipping charges due to etsy overcharging on shipping(never knew etsy did this).

Also I am subscribed to her youtube channel and I have been for a while. She gives very good trusting reviews and this is one of the reasons I decided to try her products.

Thanks! I can't wait for your reviews! You know you give good reviews girl!

PJaye

Her shipping and customer service is awesome. I remember when she was making her custard and she was testing the formula and let some review them. She posted hair pics and everyone loved the definition and was patiently waiting on the custard. She finally thought she had it right and started selling it.( Think it was for 1 or 2 days) In the end it didn't provide results like she wanted to so she decided to give everyone who ordered a refund (because it didn't meet her expectations) and let everyone keep the product.
Depending on when you order she also does same day shipping. Also she has refunded shipping charges due to etsy overcharging on shipping(never knew etsy did this).

Also I am subscribed to her youtube channel and I have been for a while. She gives very good trusting reviews and this is one of the reasons I decided to try her products.

Thanks! I can't wait for your reviews! You know you give good reviews girl!

Thanks, Sis. I just try to be as honest and fair as I can so that people can make informed purchases. Although I don't subscribe to youtube, I do search for reviews on there. She is a face that I remember from when I was researching cowashes and cleansers, so I had to give a sista my support. I'm pleased to hear that she extends great customer service along with a low flat rate for shipping, which is something I haven't seen on etsy. And, just as I was typing this post, my package was delivered. :lol:

trclemons

Thanks, Sis. I just try to be as honest and fair as I can so that people can make informed purchases. Although I don't subscribe to youtube, I do search for reviews on there. She is a face that I remember from when I was researching cowashes and cleansers, so I had to give a sista my support. I'm pleased to hear that she extends great customer service along with a low flat rate for shipping, which is something I haven't seen on etsy. And, just as I was typing this post, my package was delivered. :lol:
Waiting patiently for your feedback....

trclemons

Enjoy 15% off of ANY order $30 or more! Enter code LUCKY17 at checkout! (code must be entered)

SHOP NOW!

====================================================

trclemons

===========================================================

KJ NATURALS

Today ONLY

Raw Black African Soap is

60% Off!

Only 60 Bars Available

***Please limit 5 per order during sale***

BUTTERS 'N BARS

We'll Keep it Short and Sweet...It's Monday and well, It's Monday (nuff said)
BUT IT'S OFFICIALLY SPRING
So today only take 30% off your purchase and take a deep breathe afterall Monday never lasts for more than a day :-D

and as always thanks so much for your patience and continued support, we're still working out some kinks but we're still standing

DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FOR BOGO FREE DEALS ON PRODUCTS LIKE AVALON ORGANICS, DESSERT ESSENCE AND GIOVANNI CONDITIONERS!!

LET'S SHOP!!

trclemons

===============================================================

Use code: HelloBeautiful for 20% off our all natural mineral eyeshadows.
Offer ends: 24th of March 2017
Can not be used in-conjunction with other offers.

SchmidtsNaturals.com

25% OFF WHITE OAK SOAP DECKS

ON SALE NOW!
through Sunday, March 26th

30% OFF SALE!

COFFEE SPICE SOAP

Now through Sunday, March 26th

CHAMOMILE & CALENDULA SOAP

EXTRA HONEY BEER SHAMPOO

PJaye

Happy Spring Fam!!

Bee Mine Organics is handcrafted in small batched to ensure quality control. This along with the finest in rich natural, organic and nourishing ingredients. We use it for our entire family and so can you!

Our Spring Day Sale starts midnight EST Thursday in the morning March 23rd through Sunday 12 noon EST March 26th. No discount codes or Free Shipping options will be available during the sale. If you would like to purchase not including the Buy 2 get one free utilizing the discount code please contact us via email [email protected].

Please note during this time of year please allow for extra processing time. Could go to 7 - 10 Business days not counting Weekends. Please read over our Terms & Conditions or FAQ' page for more information.

trclemons

In celebration of women, feel free to use the code "Decisions" to get 20% off your purchase of Kreyol Essence products.

============================================================

• USE CODE: MARCH online here
  • $5 OFF each ICINGS AND SCRUBS when you spend $45 or more
  • TIME SENSITIVE SO HURRY

trclemons

=============================================================

INAHSI NATURALS SPRING SAVINGS SALE!

The more you spend the more you save....

$10 Off any Purchase of $30 or More

$15 Off any Purchase of $40 or More

$20 Off any Purchase of $50 or More

SALE ENDS APRIL 2ND

www.inahsi.com

50% Off Sale on Wigs, Extensions, Beauty Essentials!

trclemons

Buy One, Get One 50% OFF all Jane Carter Solution products

ENDS 4/2/17

SHOP NOW

Buy One, Get One 50% OFF all Nubian Heritage brand lotions and body washes

ENDS 4/2/17

SHOP NOW

GOOD NEWS: SPRING SALE EXTENDED!

GROW THICKER, HEALTHIER HAIR
WHILE WEARING PROTECTIVE STYLES

Order now and enjoy a special 20% discount!

UNDERHAIRCARE™
is the perfect hair care system to cleanse and protect your hair under your weave, locs, braids or extensions.

xoxo
G+H Team

Code: SPRING17 Ends: MARCH.28th 12 am EST

F O R 1 2 H O U R S O N L Y!!!

They are back in stock...your favorite products!

Save 25% off all purchases and score free shipping on purchases of $35 or more. Use code MARCH25 redeem your savings for the next 12 hours (until 11:59pm EST today).

Get Your FREE Hair Styling Product Sample!

Use code SAMPLE to receive 1 FREE hair styling product sample. *While supplies last. Sample must be added to cart to apply code.

Last edited:

trclemons

INAHSI NATURALS SPRING SAVINGS SALE!

Save up to 40% on your favorite Inahsi Naturals Products

SALE ENDS APRIL 2ND

www.inahsi.com

Shop Now

EARLY BIRD SAVINGS

30%

USE COUPON CODE: EBNMARCH

AND TAKE 30% OFF SITEWIDE

Offer Expires 03/28/2017. NO EXCLUSIONS! SERIOUSLY :-0

To celebrate Spring, we offer a 20% discount on all of our products. Be sure to enter the coupon code "SPRING20" at the checkout page until Friday, 31st of March 2017.

Redeem Offer

trclemons

every item in your cart today is an amazing 25% off! There are no minimums. Just use code SPRINGISHERE!

Sale does not apply to previous orders and cannot be combined with other codes. Code cannot be added after order has been placed. US orders only. Ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.

======================================================

EXCLUSIVE Newsletter Code! Use 'WhereIsSpring' & save 15% off your order!
good all month long!!