March 2018: Hits & Misses

werenumber2

This newer, slightly whipped texture strangey gives me the same definition and moisture, and shine as the old ones. The old ones were great, but left a slightly coated feeling on my hair. But, they were still good.
It is weird, but with the slightly looser texture, it is almost like a curl cream because prior to twisting, it glides through and defines these little coils like no ones business. The ones I get, the texture is between the new looser and older stuff texture.

I’m halfway through the jar I bought during the BF sale and I have to say I think I like the looser texture better than the OG Hair Cream! It’s easier to distribute but moisturizes just as well.

ms.blue

Hit: SM Sugarcane extract and Meadowfoam seed silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment. It is a really nice leave in that left my hair soft and moisturized.

Miss: The fragrance of the leave in is super strong and somewhat nauseating perfumey scent.

KinkyRN

Hits:

Design Essentials Oat Protein & Henna Shampoo (Cleansing)
Design Essentials Honey Creme Shampoo (Moisturizing)
Design Essentials Rosemary & Mint Conditioner

I bought these last month. I usually wouldn't spend that kind of money on haircare, especially since I loc'd my hair. But, I decided to try it after seeing Damian Walter recommending them in his YouTube videos. My hair doesn't feel "weighed down" and my scalp feels so clean.
I know I’m late replying but I bought the honey creme poo when I was a loose natural and loved it and still do. That’s some good stuff right there.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
CONTINUED HITS (in no particular order):
Jessicurl Deep Treatment
Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask
Bask & Bloom Brhami DC'er
APB's Ultra Souffle, Pumpkin and NEB DC'ers
Naturelle Grow *various*
She Scent It *various*
QB's CTDG

**Whipping my own SB-Blend