March 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@YvetteWithJoy
Would this be CeCe Naturals? If so, I saw that.

I saw the CeCeNaturals first, and it was on sale, so I got the Fermented Rice Water & Hibiscus DC.

But I guess Etsy put RoyalHerbalOrganics on my page because I purchased the CeCeNaturals DC? I like RHO's ingredients and reviews. I got the bundle with free shipping. They are a smidgen pricey for my taste, but they are ayurvedic fermented rice water products, and l don't want to DIY them.

Aggie

Got up this morning and thought I'd catch that last day B1G1 sale on 3 wick candles over at Bath &Body Works - http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/. I love candles and I'm always buying them when there's a really good sale.

Today I got 8 today and 2 weeks ago I bought 11. My salon and home will be lit with beautiful fragrance.

So if anyone wants to, go check out the sale - they also have B3G3 or B2G1 body lotions on sale today. I don't need any of these at the moment but may catch The Body Shop's 40% Body Butters today though.

ETA:

I bought 6 body butters from The Body Shop. I couldn't resist that 40% off deal. Plus JMoniquesNaturals is acting weird right now and I couldn't wait any longer for a response from her about an Easter sale on her body butters.

lovelycurls

Shea moisture manuka honey yogurt protein treatment mask
Shea moisture manuka honey conditioner
Shea moisture jbco leave in conditioner
Shea moisture bentonite clay shampoo bar
Plastic caps

Last edited: