March 2020 What Did You Buy This Week?

gorgeoushair

I bought some new shampoo and conditioners. My stylist said I needed something more hydrating.

I bought a bottle of Innersense Shampoo and Innersense I Create Hold. I hear Innersense is wonderful. I can't wait to try it.

I bought AG Balance Shampoo and AG Boost Conditioner. I actually bought 2 bottles of each because Ulta had buy 2 for the price of 1. I couldn't pass that up.

Just curious what you were using?

danysedai

Weeks later, still bought nothing hair related. Don't need a single thing.
@Aggie , I'm trying to reach you through your profile. I used to use Dominican Magic scalp drops and now I'm seeing most of their line 50% on a Canadian page(I'm in Canada). They are quite expensive here but before I buy I wanted your opinion on the line. You can pm me if you want to, I'm getting an error message when I try to pm you. Thanks!
eta: my hair is relaxed.

Aggie

@Aggie , I'm trying to reach you through your profile. I used to use Dominican Magic scalp drops and now I'm seeing most of their line 50% on a Canadian page(I'm in Canada). They are quite expensive here but before I buy I wanted your opinion on the line. You can pm me if you want to, I'm getting an error message when I try to pm you. Thanks!
eta: my hair is relaxed.
Hi @danysedai,

I have not tried any of their drops but I have used other Domincan scalp drops which I actually love. I did however add some peppermint, lavender and tea tree oils to them before applying to my scalp for the extra boost. My hair did flourish using the drops. It felt thicker for sure. My hair grows a little fast anyway but the thickness from the drops helps it look nice and full.

danysedai

Hi @danysedai,

I have not tried any of their drops but I have used other Domincan scalp drops which I actually love. I did however add some peppermint, lavender and tea tree oils to them before applying to my scalp for the extra boost. My hair did flourish using the drops. It felt thicker for sure. My hair grows a little fast anyway but the thickness from the drops helps it look nice and full.

what about the nourishing line (shampoo, leave in and mask) and the antiageing line? I have those in my cart.

danysedai

@danysedai
Just the "run of the mill" ones I use to use when I was relaxed.

I got a Wheat Germ one. Baba de Caracoal and maybe another one? Emergencia or something? I haven't re-tried any of them yet.

And I had been using the Salerm Vials.
I've been going back to Dominican hair products, my hair did so well before my dominican hair stylist got sick and passed away. I'm looking at the Rolland Una hair products , I remember her saying those were the best she loved them, but I was in my Alfaparf and Alter Ego phase.

I use:all Silicon mix (original, bambu,pearl and argan), Halka Baba de Caracol, Salerm wheat germ and Salerm 21.
I want to go through my products this year but here I am looking for something different.

Aggie

what about the nourishing line (shampoo, leave in and mask) and the antiageing line? I have those in my cart.

I did use the Anti aging treatment and liked it somewhat but not enough to repurchase it. The Nourishing Deep Conditioner was a little moisturizing so I liked that one. Now because I have moved on to other products, there is no need to revisit this line.

I am using Amika, Nairobi, Dudley's, Kerastase, Design Essentials, and some Keracare products predominantly at the moment because I can find them on the ground, with the exception of Amika.

danysedai

I did use the Anti aging treatment and liked it somewhat but not enough to repurchase it. The Nourishing Deep Conditioner was a little moisturizing so I liked that one. Now because I have moved on to other products, there is no need to revisit this line.

I am using Amika, Nairobi, Dudley's, Kerastase, Design Essentials, and some Keracare products predominantly at the moment because I can find them on the ground, with the exception of Amika.
I think I'm going to get the drops, the leave in and the serum and not get the shampoos and masks. Thanks for your reviews!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm looking at the Rolland Una hair products , I remember her saying those were the best she loved them, but I was in my Alfaparf and Alter Ego phase.
@danysedai
Agreed about Rolland Una!:love:

I still have AE in my Stash and still use the Garlic from time to time.

I was also recently using the Cren Drops. Along with Crece Pelo Scalp Drops.