March 2021: Hits & Misses

Neomorph

Continued Hits
Kinky Curly Knot Today: holy grail leave in
Kinky Curly Curling Custard: holy grail botanical gel, great for styling my buns
Nizoral: Still the best medicated shampoo for my hair and scalp. Tough on the Seborrheic Dermatitis, Gentle on my Strands
Sulfur 8 Lite: Great for helping to further reduce my scalp problems during the week. Adding Some Rosemary and Peppermint EO to it makes it even better
Camille Rose Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment: The best DC I've used in a long time

New Hits
No Oil for Sealing: I've been taking the suggestions of Black Girl Curls about not adding any oil when styling. My hair is retaining moisture better by not adding oil to my hairstrands.
The Doux The Light Weightless Shine Mist: It's a really effective heat protectant that helped me get my hair really straight just simply blowdrying and my hair reverted with no heat damage
Kinky Curly Seriously Smooth Fast Dry Foam: My twist-outs have been amazing since switching to this (again a suggestion of Black Girl Curls)

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
@TamaraShaniece
I see it's 8oz's. How long does a bottle last you and how often do you use it?

Thanks! :2inlove:

i use it 3 days a week. It lasts for 6-8 months. You don’t need a lot due to the castor oil consistency and msm. You really don’t want too much of the msm sitting on your scalp.

This last 8 oz bottle I have lasted over a year (simply because I’m off buying another hair growth oil but they all don’t come close to NJOY. I recently got a 4oz pomade for my 2-strand twist which is gonna last about 4 months.