March 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Treat: Neges Banda Pre-Poo (Under Plastic Cap)
Cleanse: Hairveda's Cleansing Creme
Tea Rinse: Horsetail, Nettle, Burdock Root
Treat: The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Restructurizer (Under Plastic Cap)
Deep Condition: Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment (Under Plastic Cap or maybe Steamer?)
Apply Leave-In: Miscellaneous

colorful_coils

I'm doing my midweek refresh tomorrow. Putting my hair in a wash-n-go.

Cowash: Camille Rose Coconut Water Curl Coating Cowash
Conditioner: Innersense Hydrating Cream Conditioner
Leave-In: Camille Rose Coconut Water Style Setter
Base Gel: Shescentit Pomegranate Pear Oil-in-Gel Pudding
Topper Gel: Camille Rose Curl Maker

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday I used

Negesbanda Chebe Prepoo with Manekrush Ayurvedic Prepoo on top, steamed it in for 30 minutes

Cleansed with Sienna Naturals HAPI Shampoo
Conditioned with Sienna Naturals Plant Power Repair Mask
Used Sienna Naturals Dew Magic sealed in with the Lock & Seal, airdryed for a bit then braided the front, in the back added Oujoi Mango & Honey LIC and sealed with the oil, bunned the back after airdrying for a bit.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I will need to wash my hair tomorrow since I skipped wash day last week. I want to prepare my hair for when my wig comes in the mail. (Hope I like it. :gorgeous:) I let my hair get so dry these past 2 weeks that I did moisturize it today with some water and Yaya Creations Chebe Butter.

Friday
Shampoo:
Random shampoo
Conditioner: Not sure yet
Moisturizer: Yaya Creations Chebe Creme
Seal: Yaya Creations Chebe Butter

colorful_coils

Tomorrow, I'm doing a twistout:

Shampoo: Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Shampoo
Deep Conditioner: SheScentIt Royal Honey and Argan Hair Mask
Leave-In: Bekura Beauty Honey Latte Detangling Milk
Cream: Miche Beauty Bounce Curl Defining Cream

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Friday
Shampoo:
Random shampoo
Conditioner: Not sure yet
Well this didn't happen. lol I took my twists out and detangled under running water from the shower which took way longer then I thought it would so the water ran cold. Had to wait for the water to reheat so I could shampoo and condition my hair. I then attempted to blow dry my hair with the Revair (fail!) and flat iron with the Babyliss flat iron (fail!). And put my hair into some braids to go to sleep.
I think I need the right type of products to blow dry and flat iron. I have a poffy braid out right now which is ok since I'm home. My wig comes in today so if I like it I will play with that for probably a week and then go back into twists. I just needed a break since I had the twists in non-stop for almost a year.

Friday
Shampoo:
Mo Knows Hair Shampoo
Conditioner: Mo Knows Hair Cowash Conditioner
Blow dry cream: Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Creme

HealthyHair2020

Doing my prepoo today and full wash day tomorrow. Just gonna put my hair in a puff and do some bangs in the front.

Prepoo: Aussie Moist Miracle Conditioner + Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint
Shampoo: The Mane Choice Minty Guava and Kiwi Shampoo
DC: The Mane Choice Peach Black Tea DC
Leave-In: Mielle Pomegranate Honey Leave-In
Cream: As I Am Double Butter Cream
Oil: Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Serum
Gel: Wetline Extreme Pro Styling Gel

Aggie

Good afternoon ladies. I trust everyone is well today and preparing for a great Easter. I have NOT been taking great care of my hair as of late. I have kept it braided up under wigs for over a year now with a week or two worn in a wash and go in between. I have been treating it, but not as often I used to.

Today I decided to give her some love and care. I used some Kerastase Densit Deep Conditioner mixed with a little Olaplex #2 Conditioner as a treatment. My hair has really good weight to it and this pleases me. I have not straightened it in over a year and a half.

I Shampooed with Design Essentials Neutralizing Poo - I have gone back to using demi-permenant coloring by Joico and Matrix. I have noticed that as long as I neutralize my hair properly (washing 3 times and a fourth time - I leave the Neutralizing poo on my hair about 10 minutes before rinsing out), I have avoided any breakage caused by them this way. Joico has a #5 Developer which is much less damaging to the hair and Matrix has #10.

Honestly, there is seemingly no difference in the efficacy of them. They have both proven to be quite effective in how well they color my hair. I will use some SSI Marula Mallow Leave-in & Styler before braiding back up to wear under wigs for a week or two. I do hope to post a little more frequently when I have the time as I have missed all of you:2inlove:.

Missjaxon

Well this didn't happen. lol I took my twists out and detangled under running water from the shower which took way longer then I thought it would so the water ran cold. Had to wait for the water to reheat so I could shampoo and condition my hair. I then attempted to blow dry my hair with the Revair (fail!) and flat iron with the Babyliss flat iron (fail!). And put my hair into some braids to go to sleep.
I think I need the right type of products to blow dry and flat iron. I have a poffy braid out right now which is ok since I'm home. My wig comes in today so if I like it I will play with that for probably a week and then go back into twists. I just needed a break since I had the twists in non-stop for almost a year.

Friday
Shampoo:
Mo Knows Hair Shampoo
Conditioner: Mo Knows Hair Cowash Conditioner
Blow dry cream: Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Creme
@Meritamen Have you been using the Mo Knows Hair products in that manner with good results? I would also check out the revair thread. If I remember correctly, it's meant to be used on naked hair. I hope this helps.

Neomorph

Wash: Nizoral Shampoo
Deep Condition: EdenBodyWorks Sweet Almond and Marshmallow Split End Repair Masque
Leave-In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Foam: Kinky Curly Seriously Smooth Fast Dry Foam
Scalp Grease: Sulfur 8 light with Rosemary/Peppermint EO

Styled my hair into 8 twists for a twist out

shasha8685

Today I:

Shampoo: Keracare 1st Lather/ Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Treatment: Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor
DC: SSI Plum Nectar and Agave Hair Mayo
Leave-In: Keracare Natural Textures Leave-In

Used The Doux C.R.E.A.M and Mousse Def to twist hair for twist out. Dried twists under hooded dryer

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
@Meritamen Have you been using the Mo Knows Hair products in that manner with good results? I would also check out the revair thread. If I remember correctly, it's meant to be used on naked hair. I hope this helps.
I hate the Mo Knows Hair products because the overpowering scent makes me nauseous. I’m using them up because I forgot to return them in time. This was the first time I used a blow dry cream (used way too much) with the Revair and I tried a higher setting neither of which worked out for.

Missjaxon

I hate the Mo Knows Hair products because the overpowering scent makes me nauseous. I’m using them up because I forgot to return them in time. This was the first time I used a blow dry cream (used way too much) with the Revair and I tried a higher setting neither of which worked out for.
I hate Mo Knows Hair products because they don't know my hair and I have a sneaking suspicion that they never will.:lachen:I asked about the manner used because it seemed that you double cleansed in a sense by using the cowash conditioner. I tried the products when they launched, so the shampoo wasn't available then. I'm also curious about the ways people use the Revair and their results. Thanks for taking the time to satisfy my curiosity.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I hate Mo Knows Hair products because they don't know my hair and I have a sneaking suspicion that they never will.:lachen:I asked about the manner used because it seemed that you double cleansed in a sense by using the cowash conditioner. I tried the products when they launched, so the shampoo wasn't available then. I'm also curious about the ways people use the Revair and their results. Thanks for taking the time to satisfy my curiosity.
Yeah, I can’t recommend those products to anyone. I do like to double cleanse sometimes but it’s usually with other products because of my scalp issues.
I do like the RevAir since it is very easy to use and it gave me great blow outs in the past, just this time was a fail because I was experimenting. I will use it again when I put the twists back in my hair.