March 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Beautiful Sistas' of The LHCF!:bighug:

It's the 1st Official Weekend in March.

Let's Stay Strong and Get that Luscious and Long Hair in 2017. :grouphug:

Come On Ya'll We can ALL do this. We are already in the 3rd month in 2017.

Let's knock this year out with Healthy and Happy Hair.:boxing:

So...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

imaginary

Did this very quickly yesterday
Wetting hair: Made a tea rinse of garlic and green tea
Clay: Bentonite, rhassoul, honey and the tea
Protein: Affirm reconstructor
Rinse: Rice water
Leave-ins: SM h&s spray, argan and jojoba oils, SM c&s conditioner
Stretch: bantu knots with ecostyler gel

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Cleanse: Redken cleansing cream
Protein: Neutral protein filler + Aphogee 2 minute
DC: HH spinach & honey mask
LI: Aphogee keratin & green tea
Growth aids: NW21 + Yerba concentrate on scalp
Oils: grapeseed + avocado
Style: 2 strand twists for a bun

Wash day completed in 2 hours. :clap:

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Various Oils under heat for 20 mins

Tomorrow:
Exfoliare: Komaza Care Pona Scalp Treatment
Light Protein: Bask Vanilla Whiskey Soak for 30 mins
Poo: Garlic Shampoo and CD Chocolat Sulfate Free Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint Oil
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: Air dry
Moisturize: Oyin Hair Dew
Seal: Marie Dean Argan Oil
Gel: Eco Styler Argal Oil Gel
Style: Twist out

Aggie

My wash Day tomorrow will include:

-Pre-pooing with my Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Combo mixed with Paul Mitchell The Detangler and AVJ

-Shampooing with Bask & Bloom Gentle Herbal Cleanser - I really like this cleanser a lot because it gives a tiny bit of suds and cleanses just like it's name says - gently. Plus it smells nice too for a herbal cleanser.

-Deep Conditioning with Bekura Vanilla Whiskey followed by APB UCS.

-Leave-in Bekura Tonga Mousse and/or NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in

-Plaiting my hair up in 4 big celies and wigging it for the week.

Rastafarai

Exfoliate: Nioxin Dermabrasion Treatment
Shampoo: Davine's MOMO and Redken Cleansing Shampoo
DC: Mixture of Rene Furterer Karite, Davine's Melu DC and Etae Caramel
Leave In: APB Hair Lotion and Creamy Oil, Anita Grant Monoi De Tahiti Oil and Coconut Castor Oil
Moisturizers: A mixture of APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream, JMonique's Heavy Moisture Cream and Natty Naturals Nappy Cream
Sealant: KjNaturals Jamaican Jelly

Last edited:

Aggie

Okay my hair officially hates Paul Mitchell, The Detangler. It is gosh awful with absolutely no slip on my hair. It felt like I was just putting water on it so this will be given away. I have a liter unopened and a liter that I used twice already, hoping this time that it would be better on my hair but no. It was just as bad as my first time using it.

Rastafarai

Okay my hair officially hates Paul Mitchell, The Detangler. It is gosh awful with absolutely no slip on my hair. It felt like I was just putting water on it so this will be given away. I have a liter unopened and a liter that I used twice already, hoping this time that it would be better on my hair but no. It was just as bad as my first time using it.

Wowwwwwwww. Where did you get it from? And are you selling it? :lol:

ms.blue

Exfoliation: Philip Kingsley scalp exfoliation mask
Prepoo: Jakeala Beau Vert Ayurvedic oil
Shampoo: whole blends replenishing olive oil shampoo mixed with acv (hair felt soft, super clean but tangled)
Conditioner: APB avocado and broccoli smoothing conditioner (hair felt really soft and had some slip)
Treatment: aphogee keratin & green tea reconstructor
Leave in: APB leave in
Moisturizer: CRN fresh curls and Claudie's balancing Quinoa coffee hair cream (I really like this cream)
Sealant: Avocado oil

GGsKin

Today
Rinsed then applied a Kaolin clay mix (Clay, Marshmallow root and hibiscus tea and SAA). This mix didn't have as much slip as my usual clay mixes so I couldn't detangle as easy, but my hair and scalp look and feel clean.

Rinsed and followed with a fermented rice water rinse (left on for 5mins).

Rinsed and applied shea butter to my ends, and diluted KCCC.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Rinsed then applied a Kaolin clay mix (Clay, Marshmallow root and hibiscus tea and SAA). This mix didn't have as much slip as my usual clay mixes so I couldn't detangle as easy, but my hair and scalp look and feel clean.
Do you think it was the SAA that reduced slip?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Y'all, I forgot this was wash day weekend.

So today I will:
Prepoo - Vatika Oil undermy Hot Head Conditioning Cap for 30 mins.
Cowash/Cocleanse - APB Blue Agave Nectar Conditioner or APB Whipped Cleansing Creme.
Shampoo - KeraCare Moisturising Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
Moisture DC - APB Ultra Conditioning Souffle + Blueberry Cheesecake DC under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap for 30 mins.
Leave-In - APB Organic Hair Tonic on scalp, Leave-In Conditioner + Simple Hair Cream + QB Alphabet Butter to cornrows.

ladybevy

Absolutely nothing. I got my very first weave installed on Thursday. My stylist washed my hair before doing anything. So I am all set. Just going to make sure I keep up with moisturizing & sealing my real hair underneath every 2 or 3 days.

southerncitygirl

Sunday Night
Wash with EO Shampoo and DC with DB Pumpkinseed. Detangle with DB daily leave-in and use afroveda whipped gelly to twist and do either a twistout or put into a ponytail or bun. Moisturize and seal throughout the week with claudies quinoa-coffee balancing and an oil blend (argan, jbco, and babassau) if a twistout. Use soultanicals aqua mane, then claudie quinoa coffee and oil blend to seal if twists are in bun or ponytail via the LCO method

vevster

DE Almond Shampoo
Mane Choice Great tea mask
Stylers tbd
Updated!

Alikay Black soap shampoo
The Mane Choice Green Tea conditioner
Uncle Funky's Daughter Midnight Train spray leave in

Camille Rose Fresh Curl Smoother
The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Gel
Spray twists with Glossy spray Uncle Funky's Daughter

Whoa, my hair came out nice! I attributed it to the twist pattern and that crystal orchid gel! It isn't crispy at all gives shine and hold.

Last edited: