March No Buy Challenge (2017)

CodeRed

I'm going to put myself on a no-buy for deep conditioners. I only have three but I didn't realize the all have expiration dates and my current regimen doesn't have me deep conditioning for longer periods of time with every wash like I used to. The ones I have require that time so I'm on a permanent no-buy for that until I use them up. They're in the fridge now so hopefully they'll keep longer.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I went to Ulta yesterday and almost bought a shampoo but I put it back.

Semi-rant: When was it decided that all shampoo needs to be sulfate-free? Some people still like sulfates and don't have problems with them. What about us?

Aggie

19 days in and still nothing. Holding strong for now and the urge to purchase is becoming fainter as the days go by. It does feel awesome to finally get through some of my stash. I believe so far for this month, I have finished up 4 jars of conditioners and gave away a few jars as well. I even gave a way another bottle of Soultanicals Knot Glide.

Aggie

Day 22 and still going very strong. I don't even have an urge to buy yet. I've passed on several sales this month so far and trying to stay strong since the only sale that make me buy right now is 40% off or more :yep:.

CodeRed

OMG ya'll... there's this website called zeniaherbal.com and they're having a sale on some of their powders... I think shipping is free too... Lord help me :cry3: