Marriage Prayer (Re-posted) Singles Just for You.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I thought I'd post this again...The Singles Prayer that the Lord gave me a little while back. Hmmmm, Afterall, it's Christmas ;) and Miracles DO happen... Well, they do :yep:.

Here it is... ;)

Dearest Ones for whom I pray. I promised to post the marriage prayer for singles. Just be assured, with hearts like yours, God has no problem answering the desire of your heart to be married. That's what He created and designed us for. And in your prayers thank God as follows:

" Lord, I thank you that I will be as you have 'such' created". (This scripture you find in Ephesians 2).

Whatever you do, allow God to be first.

Such as, "Father, only you can give me the desire of my heart to be a wife and to give glory to you as such. I will not bow to the world but unto you."

Dear Father, bless me as you did Hannah when she asked you for a son, you answered her prayer and blessed her with Samuel, which means, "...because I asked the Lord for him."

Lord because "I asked", you will answer, for your word says, 'If I ask anything according to your will, you will hear me and when I know that you hear me, I can expect you to answer, 'yes'' to my request. For a happy, loving, fruitful marriage is Your will and Your will shall be done in, here on earth, in my life, as it is in Heaven.

I promise to allow my marriage to give you glory. To you I surrender all short comings that are in me and in my husband. To be the wife that you created me to be. And to allow my husband to be the man you created and designed him to be.

Father, take over my life from this day forward. To you, I surrender all. Let your will be done and not my will.

Please protect me from all counterfeits. Please allow only the right man to come into my path and into my life to make me his wife. When he comes you will prove to me beyond a doubt that he is the one. I promise to ask you first, before I surrender my heart, allowing you to be my leader and guide in all truth.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Angels, there is no magic pattern or prayer, you are simply putting it there in God's hands. Then let it come from Him. And it will, "Because you asked" just as Hannah did and God said, yes.

Loving blessings and Sweet sleep to each of you. Dream of Him; the One without sin, and then the 'him' who is yet to be with you. Amen. ;)

I'd like to add this...

"Be not afraid, only Believe..." ;)

Why believe the bad, when instead 'receive the good?

Last edited:

blackhair

""Please protect me from all counterfeits. Please allow only the right man to come into my path and into my life to make me his wife. When he comes you will prove to me beyond a doubt that he is the one. I promise to ask you first, before I surrender my heart, allowing you to be my leader and guide in all truth"".

Amen
Thank you VERY much Shimmie.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
blackhair said:
""Please protect me from all counterfeits. Please allow only the right man to come into my path and into my life to make me his wife. When he comes you will prove to me beyond a doubt that he is the one. I promise to ask you first, before I surrender my heart, allowing you to be my leader and guide in all truth"".

Amen
Thank you VERY much Shimmie.

Blackhair: I 'totally agree' in prayer with you. For I know these 'hurts' far too well. I can't step out and marry someone in my life, just because he is there. I have to know it's God leading the way.

In prayer this morning, the Lord placed this in my heart....

"Lord, exchange my feelings for yours, instead. For it is of you and not me or my flesh that I choose to be lead." In Jesus name, I praise you for this with all of my heart and soul. I allow only, you Father God to have full control...of me in all. Amen...."

I share this prayer with you and everyone else who finds it a blessing. For today, I surrendered my all to Jesus. For I am not sure that I can marry the man who has been my 'friend' all these years. The Lord has lead me to 'wait'...and 'trust' Him.

And so I 'yield...' it all to Jesus. ;) And with much calm, I have peace in my heart about it, because of Him, our Lord. I pray this peace for each of you, too.