May 13 14 15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

ParagonTresses

Hey y'all! Hope all is well. I took my LO on a mini vacation but still managed to squeeze some hair time in.....I've got to get this breakage in check. :cry3:Anyhoo.....I did Olaplex steps 1&2, washed, DC'd and roller set for the third week in a row. Tonight, now that I'm back home, I'm going to S&D....fingers crossed I'll see less breakage this week.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I'll be washing tomorrow or Tuesday so I'll list my plans now.

Detangle:
T.W. The Great Detangler

Wash & Condition
Enjoy Luxury set

Deep condition under hooded dryer for 15-30 minutes:
MoroccanOil hydrating mask

Leave in:
It's a 10 keratin

Roller set using MoroccanOil treatment serum

Post wash:
Moisturize with Camille Rose Moisture Milk and put hair in top knot.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
  • Pre-poo'd with ST Power to the Pre-Poo overnight/SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse Rx on scalp about 1/2 hr, before getting in the shower
  • Clarified with Joico Clarifying Poo
  • Elasticity RX with Nexxus Emergencee
  • Moisture Poo with CHI Deep Brillance
  • DC'd with L.A.C.E Brahmi Root Mask
  • LCOB'd with LRC Shake n Go, MYHC Honey Hair Creme, Honey Hair Love, GSO and Buttery Soy
  • Five plaits for a MHD Signature Braid Out

Neomorph

Yesterday I washed my hair for the first time in 9 days after my blowout for graduation. I was praying to Jesus that my hair would revert.

Shampoo: Shea Moisture Low Porosity Shampoo
It was my first time using it. Not sure what to think. I felt like I had to scrub a bit more to get rid of the scaly patches due to my scalp condition. But it got the job done. I noticed some of the curls weren't curling back up and I started getting a little scared at that point. I'm going to have to use it a few more times before I decide if I want to repurchase

Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture High Porosity Masque
First time using this as well. I love the scent! And it went on smoothly on my hair. I hopped in the shower and took a slightly longer one than usual to let my hair reap the benefits. I bought it because I knew after my blowout there was a risk of damage and a slight change in porosity. It rinsed out of my hair smoothly and all my curls curled up by then! Whew! I was relieved. This is definitely something I'll keep on hand because I plan to blowout my hair more often. I might use it this week when I wash before switching back to the SM Manuka Honey Masque.

Detangler/Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today
It's a staple. Use a little more than usual this time to make sure I was extra gentle with my strands post-blowout. I didn't have a lot of breakage or shedding which is a relief.

Sealant: Avocado Oil
After using coconut oil on my hair for a week during my blowout I went back to my old faithful...avocado oil! It does exactly what coconut oil does for me but without me breaking out. I've tried my hardest to make coconut oil a staple but I'm accepting the fact I just can't use it straight.

Styling Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Another Staple. Never fails. I don't have much to say about it lol.

GGsKin

Wash day will be today after I've slept and woken up.

I'll dust on dry dirty hair. Then I'll shampoo (diluted tea tree- Giovanni). I'll do a protein DC followed by moisture DC and clay. Finishing with Kink Curly Curling Custard.