May 2 3 4 5 6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

blazingbeauty

Saturday/Sunday - Test steaming as a part of my end of week m&s routine:

Steam hair with my “knock off Q-Redew”
(L) SM Raw Shea Butter Co
(C) Creme of Nature Pure Honey Cream
(B) Homemade Whipped Shea Butter
Put hair back into sleek high bun for the week

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I might take down my kinky twists fully on Saturday.

Then a henna with Henna Sooq RedRaj, ( Brahmi, Amla, Fenugreek)

Cowash with Stunnababez Rice Water Cowash

Might pop out with Nurcreations Fermented Rice Deep conditioner with Chebe/Slippery Elm or Product Junkie Naturals Rice Water Wet Dream Deep Conditioner

Leave in Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail with a little QB OHHB/BRBC (maybe)

Then twist up to dry.

oneastrocurlie

Missed by a day but I took down my faux locs and:

Shampoo - Elucence Clarifying Shampoo followed up with Deva Curl no poo
Condition - Apb protein treatment followed by eden bodyworks split end hair mask
Leave in - nyc curls conditioner
Style - Wash and go with UFD curl magic and DE curl enhancing foam and diffused

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

Scalp Treatment: PJN Black Rice Scalp Defog Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: APB Pink Clay Mask
Post-Wash: APB Rice Water Spray, APB Extreme Hydration Leave In Conditioner, APB Green Powerhouse Cream
Heat Protectant: TIGI Catwalk Blow Out Balm
Style: RevAir then twists

weavepat

pre poo/detangle: CD khoret amen smoothie and oil
cleanse: CD rhassoul clay shampoo
condition: gloss of several conditioners and CS henna blend
cowash: Elvive total repair extreme conditioner
scalp: cantu root rinse/final rinse of ayurvedic tea
style: roller set with OH hair dew. put stretched hair in a banana clip french twist.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo w/something I am tryna' use up (Overnight, Saran Wrap etc...)

Saturday:
Cleanse: Stunnababez Cowash
Treat: Curls & Potions R/W Treatment (Under Dryer)
Steam: Curl Junkie Strawberry Ice Cream Curl Rehab (Under Steamer)
Final R/O: Soultanicals Conditioning Cream Dream
Apply Leave-In LCO *miscellaneous*?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
With the powdered banana?

Yes I dont think the preservative I use can handle a store bought banana or at least I dont want to test that theory. And I make an actual conditioner with it....not just fenugreek and banana. Thats just the name I gave the mask. LOL

IMAG6064.jpg

20190428_104315-490x1008.jpg
*It's the one I showed in the Shea thread regarding the evolution of my conditioner making*

waff

Pre poo: JBCO on scalp, Coconut oil on length: leave in during the morning for couple hours
Shampoo: 1st wash Nizoral for scalp with scalp massager, 2nd wash Cantu Shea Butter shampoo
Conditioner/Detangle: Aussie moist conditioner+ Aussie 3 min miracle, Detangle in sections with tangle teezer
Deep Condition: Mielle Organic Babassu DC, Leave it in for 1~2 hours under a plastic cap and the heated cap.
Rinse, wrap my hair in a cutton t-shirt
Leave in: SM JBCO leave in, generously apply it to the driest areas, distribute with tangle teazer
Style: Cantu Curl activator + Eco styler Olive oil, smooth and style with the denman
Air dry till 70% dry, and then deffuse on low/warm if hair is still damp by bed time.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@ElevatedEnergy ohhh, that deliciousness :drool:

May have to get some powder in my arsenal. I love the benefits of banana but not so much using the whole fruit with he exception of one concoction I used to make years ago.

Yes, I love fruit in my hair treatments but I'm not about those games of using the actual fruit from the store. :lachen:I stick to powders and extracts instead. I made a 32 ounce batch of this conditioner; but when I use it up, I'll play around with this avocado powder or pumpkin powder. I love that when you make your own stuff, you can really just go all in and customize it specifically for your hair. :2inlove:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Sunday:
I have some Aloe Vera Powder and Shea Oil I would like to experiment with.

Pre-Poo: Macadamia Conditioner (last bit, will not repurchase) w/ Shea oil on length; Sirod Naturals Onion Juice Pre-poo w/ Aloe Vera Powder on scalp
Shampoo: Sirod Naturals Coconut Shampoo (will use until gone; it's okay, but I don't think my hair likes coconut that much)
DC: APB Spinach conditioner
Style: WNG- Sirod Natural Leave-in, Bobeam conditioner, Ayurvedic oil, Sirod Natural Flaxseed Gel

Aggie

My hair regimen this weekend:

-Prepooing with Curl Origins Overnight Mask
-Shampooing with Follicle Care Bambu Shampoo
-Olaplex Steps 1, 2 and 4

-Protein DC - Follicle Care Bambu DC
-Moisture DC - Crece Pelo DC
-Leave-in - IN Leave in

-M/S - Lustrasilk Curl Max Moisturizer and BM Grease/ Shea Butter
Style - wigs over celies for the week.

Bun Mistress

Hello everyone.

I was determined to do a henna treatment this weekend. I didn't get started until later Saturday, but I did get started. I just tried the Neem and Cassia hair wash from Hennasooq. It was not too stripping. I would use it if I have to henna in the future or keratin treatment.

Then I applied some henna+hibiscus. I have that in now. I will likely sleep in this then rinse in the morning. I am trying to decide what to do next, I think I will do the cocveda hair mascque and let that stay on for the morning. Then rinse and doe a garlic hair mascque (I still need to go to the store and buy this).