May 2012..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Lita

For you Bear Fruit Hair Products lovers...25% off until the end of may..Code-MAYSALE

Happy Hair Growing!

ellebelle88

I bought:
+ Ecostyler Olive Oil Gel
+ Tangle Teezer
+ Bobby pins

I have been also eyeing...
+ Creme of Nature Sunflower and Coconut Detangling shampoo
+ Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
+ Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing conditioner

NefertariBlu

I bought Tresemes naturals conditioner, which i love and Miss Jesse baby buttercreme.
I don know why l didn't buy the Tresemes sooner. Its wonderful!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
From Curl Mart:
Oyin Hair Dew
Oyin Juices and Berries
Oyin Honey Hemp Con
Oyin Juices and Berries Pomade
Darcy's Pumpkin Con
MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Cream
MyHoneyChild Coconut Papaya Hair Paste

From Hairitage Hydration:
Jar of Joe
Sprout
Avocado Cloud
Cocoaloe Hydrator

From Marie Dean:
Seaweed and Rice dc
Coffee and Kokum dc
Sweet Milk dc

More to come cuz these sales are making me ak a fool :look:

danigurl18

I bought the NeoCell Super Collagen Plus C™ Type I and III vitamins and the Millcreek Organic Keratin conditioner

winona

[USER=3172 said:
cutenss[/USER];16032779]QOD Organiq and the Coroliss K2 Argan Vapor Infussion Flatiron. Yes I know I just bought a new CHI a couple of weeks ago, but I could not resist. HSN and QVC are the devil with their value pays. They make it easy for a sista to buy crap she doesn't necessarily need, but wants :look:

I need an intervention :drunk:

Hola :)

I have lots of QOD GOLD OrganiQ. If you want to try something out pm me because unfortunately:look: I probably got it and we are super close it would take no time to get to you:yep:.

cutenss

winona Thank you. That is very nice of you. But I will be leaving Austin on Wednesday morning :woot: and going back home to Garland (outside of Dallas). Did you like the QOD? How did it work for you?

Hairroots

Just picked up a Gold N Hold Conditioning Heat Cap from Sally's. I'm ready for my next DCing. Also picked up a gallon of aloe vera juice.

winona

[USER=3172 said:
cutenss[/USER];16042125]winona Thank you. That is very nice of you. But I will be leaving Austin on Wednesday morning :woot: and going back home to Garland (outside of Dallas). Did you like the QOD? How did it work for you?

Hola:) I liked the QOD but I am just too d@mn lazy to do it anymore:look: Aaaww moving:/ and we never got to have a meetup.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mische

Girl, you must try/buy the DC'er. It's one of the absolute best. It reminds me of KBB Luscious Locs Mask (in consistency) with a Light Lemon Scent. Super Moisturizing.

Check out Nounou Boutique they have 35% off everything and Free Shipping over $25.00.

The DC'er is definitely worth it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm back :look:

It's Purely Natural:
MarshAloe Transitioning Cream
Lovin My Coils dc
TeaLightful Hair Quencher
TeaLightful Hair Shine

Bear Fruit Hair:
Banana Avocado Condish
Macadamia Ginger Conditioner
HoneyMint Shea Deep Condish
Desert Castor Seed Moisturizer
Flowers & Fruits Leave-in Conditioner
Olives and Avocados Leave-In

Hydroquench ( IDareT'sHair, I just couldn't pass up such a great deal!)
12 oz Go Deep dc for my mom
16 oz Go Deep dc
2 Coconut Lime Oil
Puttyful Anti Gel

Vonnieluvs08

From Hydroquench Systems:
Go Deep 16oz
Repair 16oz
Greaseless moisture 8oz
5 Day Moisture 8oz

The sale is what did me in....

melisandre

Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer

- I don't plan on using it anytime soon, but it's a good tool to have in my hair styling arsenal and there was a sale. :look: :lol: My last hair dryer died this past November and I haven't missed it.

I ended up exchanging this and getting the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Dryer instead. It's smaller, lighter, more powerful.